RCPS3 Emulator - runs SCIV & SCV on PC!

Yeah SC5 used to run like ~30fps for me, but when I tried again in May 2020 for some reason the newer version allowed in-game to jump consistently to ~60fps

I get the same weird low-res thing when going into menus, but something similar happens randomly during gameplay too.
I have this too. I didn't want to bring it up yet, but the resolution randomly takes a hit when the characters are just standing still (without the menu popping up). I couldn't reliably reproduce when it occurs but I can confirm it is reliably random! Certain characters/stages are more noticeable.

It reminds me of an annoyance with SC4 in RPCS3 where I haven't found a reliable way to turn off the game's AA, which screws up high resolutions. If I make the game performance worse, then it will occasionally turn off the AA, so that way I can make good screenshots. But I haven't found a way to make videos with the AA off.
Yeah I saw your post about that a while ago and was wondering if any progress was made.

I remember when the PS4 and xbox one launched people on different forums were saying Emulation of the Ps3 and 360 would basically be impossible...

obviously its not perfect but I'm just happy there exists a way to play these games on something besides old hardware

Has anybody attempted to play Lost Swords with this emulator? Is it even possible? Hacking it to give you infinite money or unlocks or whatever might be the best way to play it. I don't know if it's even possible without connecting to their servers though.

Has anybody attempted to play Lost Swords with this emulator? Is it even possible? Hacking it to give you infinite money or unlocks or whatever might be the best way to play it. I don't know if it's even possible without connecting to their servers though.
Here's how far you get in emulating Lost Swords:
rpcs3 2020-08-29 20-01-57-789.png

Press start and you get kicked back to the same screen because it fails to connect to anything. I think it would be fun to see Lost Swords playable again, but it's rather unlikely since it depended on online servers.

People have actually been able to get Tekken Revolution partially playable in the emulator. This is thanks to the fact that the game changes to a CPU vs CPU fight as demo play if you're idle at the title screen. Someone was able to make that playable. But I don't know if they made anything else in it playable.

Back