Request to go!

Ted McPain from Awesomenauts?

ebi0Unx.png

Tedmcpain.png

Inspirational music is provided of course.

->

JAGO from the new KILLER INSTINCT game! I really like his new design (unlike a lot of the other old school fans) but i think he'd really fit in the SC roster!

I hate western chara design, specially in fight games
BUT
KI is kinda an exception, they made a good job with the art style of the reboot

ChallengeAcceptedBlackTextSS.png

Heres a challenge for you guys
Try to recreate E-123 Omega the best you can do.
Omega_2006.png

I understand a perfect recreation is impossible but try your best.

Here's my attempt for E-123.

E-123 has large arms in proportion to his legs, so I tried using Aeon's style and imagined Aeon's weapon as an extension of the arms. I suggest using special equipment for the kneepads and coloring most of the feet equipment black.

For the voice, I tried:
Young Knight/-50/25/Light

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png

E-123 has large arms in proportion to his legs, so I tried using Aeon's style and imagined Aeon's weapon as an extension of the arms. I suggest using special equipment for the kneepads and coloring most of the feet equipment black.

For the voice, I tried:

View attachment 37227

This looks so cool it reminded me of like a CaS based on a boss you'd fight in a MegaMan game!! xD (With the hard hat and all!)

For the voice, I tried:

View attachment 37227
Hey donutman :) my attempt :
996092E123.png

hard enough to make this robot, I used the cat paws to approximate the shape of his big hands, but everyone can not like, just change gloves if you want ;)
These are both very good. I like these. Very nice!

Thanks, too bad the price was waste an invisible skin-color third sticker between bull and tiger ones
Basically it erase bull's bottom half to avoid overlay with tiger

YOU, sir.. are my HERO! would a formula for this masterpiece be too much to ask for..? it's soo amazing! The skin color and the eyes look spot on! HECK, even the arm tattoo looks great!

Oh yes, no formula dude :D
As usual i do shit, take pics and then i erase the CaS

I erase most of stuff i do... just to say, my entire xmas pack (23 characters)? Only Santa Edgemaster is survived

My 9 Dark Souls? Only Artorias and Smough are still there :D

Oh yes, no formula dude :D
As usual i do shit, take pics and then i erase the CaS

I erase most of stuff i do... just to say, my entire xmas pack (23 characters)? Only Santa Edgemaster is survived

My 9 Dark Souls? Only Artorias and Smough are still there :D

DAMN.. i'm sooo screwed..

Took plenty of inspiration from the previous two renditions. Kept what aspects I liked while seeing how I could still differentiate mine.

b3fs.png

Rikku, it's definitely more fun just attempting a recreation yourself rather than having one handed to you! Chances are you'll end up making something you're more proud of!

Back