9: MarlinPie
9: Dynicksty
9: PlotArmor
13: Kitastrophe
13: Eddie
13: KDZ
13: LeoGeo2
17: Horyzon

I took a bunch of photos and video from the JDome. I will upload them once I am able to go through them.

I had way too much fun here. Shoutout to everyone who came through and to Jaxel for hosting all of us. Shoutout to everyone who watched online. If yo ass wasn't here, then you missed out.

More shoutouts to come later.

Wow, nice tourney JJJ. Took out Dreamkiller AND Ramon in winners? Crazy, I didn't even get to watch but I'll catch the recorded matches as soon as Jaxel puts them up. Nice going as well Zero-Effect. But I guess in the end it's all the same: Woahhzz and Ramon can't be stopped.

Edit: Sporko has apparently been playin too much fuckin MVC3.

I got 5th? Haha i thought i was like 9th or somethin lol.
I may as well have been haha.
Had an amazing time. Glad to see everyone there. I prolly wont be playing much anymore, but ill definitely come out to the tournaments to hang and drink.
Cant wait for the pics and vids Malice. Thanx for being awesome homie.
PS - Stop makin fun of me =P

You get an error because your videos are not open to the public... you have to be logged into flickr to view them.

Fucking Flickr changed my permissions. It's fixed and added. Thanks.

Robdom me and woahhzz split because i had to leave for work ASAP!.. i still would of won though...

gg's to everyone...y'all still suck...im still gonna not play so that way you can have a better chance against me

Congratulations Ramon and Asian, regards from Mexico.
I envy you all so much, having the chance to play these many tournaments, I only got online :( and now not even online...
But hope to meet you all soon, I have to visit my sister.

Of course I didn't make it to this. I hate being busy.

I hope everyone had a blast, I miss you all!

I'm busier than everybody on this forum. Don't miss out on the next one whenever that is.

And I am surprised that no one has commented on the magic of Serge. That man is something else.

Not going to turn it into a dick weighing contest, but if I could have my choice of being anywhere I would have chosen to be hanging with you guys about a billion times already.

Edit: Sporko has apparently been playin too much fuckin MVC3.

Apparently. And I still suck balls at it. I've gotta stop partying so much before the calibur tournaments is what i need to start doing. I've got two last places in a row going for me ATM...

Apparently. And I still suck balls at it. I've gotta stop partying so much before the calibur tournaments is what i need to start doing. I've got two last places in a row going for me ATM...
at least your consistent!

Back