-66B, CH 66B combos
-AA

CH 66B
-Crouch Throw
-6K, CH 6K Combos

Close CH 6B
-Head First Ground Grab
-22B (about 25%)
-B+K, Head First Ground Grab (not consistent)

CH 66AB
-6K, CH 6K combos
-Crouch Throw
-B+K, Head First ground grab (not consistent)

CH 6K
-Feet First Ground Grab

CH WS K
-Feet First Ground Grab (not consistent)

CH 11B, 11
Feet First Ground Grab

CH 6[A+B]
CH 6[A+B], head first ground grab

2A+K
-head first ground grab
-8_9B (inconsistent)
-11_99A
-6B+K
-11_77K

4A+B
-Feet first ground grab

[B+K]
-Head first ground grab

6B+K
6B+K, Feet first ground grab (inconsistent )

22B
-Head first ground grab

CH 44BB
-BT B+K (inconsistent)

WSB
-6B+K
-Feet first ground grab

CH WSA
- Crouch Throw

-4B (they can only J.Ukemi this, although this dosen't garauntee any ground grabs, gives great oki and it's the most damage you can get v. all air controls, only 43 :< )
-6AA (v. everything except left and forward left, 51)
-4KA (vs. f.left, left, 56)
-Head first ground grab (Just Frame Timing)

Wall combos
6K (normal hit against wall), head first ground grab
A+G, crouch throw

Hey don't forget about 214A: A: A! (JF) It's a NC and the third hit is a GB that, on hit, leads to Feet First ground grab. (advantage on block too I believe)

Do these count?
2B+K (Stun),66AB (CH),6K (CH),3A+G,1A_9B
2B+K (Stun),66AB (CH),6K (CH),3B+G
2B+K (Stun),66AB (CH),2A+G,1A+G
2B+K (Stun),66AB (CH),2B+G,1A_9B

I've been able to do this fine on all occasions, but I'm not 100 percent sure if 2B+K stun actually lasts long enough for the 66AB to come out. It does come out as a CH, so I'm assuming it does.

Are you sure the stun is shakeable?

There are a few more followups off of 2B+K hit:

-66B, 6K: Does a few less damage than 66AB, 6K, but the throw followups scale a bit less. Not much difference though.

-6B, B+K: Slightly less damage than the above, but again, the ground throw followups are stronger.

-B+G: Does 84 damage all together. The strongest followup I found. The throw is breakable though.

-66AB, 44K: The strongest guaranteed followup I could find. 79 dmg.

Props to you guys for sticking with Rock considering how broke everyone says he is. Thanks for sharing all this stuff, I'mma try them out and enjoy taking out my scrubby friends with a grappler, hehe.

Yeah, unfortunately the 2B+K stun is severely shakeable. Shame too, Rock could really use some guaranteed damage.

More "Combos":

214:A:::A:::A:, FFGG
214:A:::A:::A:, 2A (54)

4A, FFGG

CH 66AB, Crouch-Grab
CH 66AB, 6K, FFGG
CH 66AB, 6B+K (55)

CH 44BB, 2B (55)

CH 44K, HFGG

22K, FFGG

HCB B+G, :(B): (JF) 6B+K (72)

Hmm...I like a challenge but this is ridiculous. There really isn't much to work with here. I hope someone finds some kind of JF combo that does like 95 damage. [/hope]

Interesting Note: If your opponent likes to roll around on the ground a lot you can ground throw his ass. Works great near the edge after KD as most people try to roll back towards the center. Lotsa ringouts...assuming they don't break it. :(

The 2B+K stun is shakeable, so nothing is guaranteed after it.

Aww fiddlesticks... I was hoping it wasn't... Well here's another one that I use along with the stun... well now it's less effective knowing that it is shakable...

2B+K (Stun),4[B+K] (CH),1A+G or 1B+G,9B_1A

Now I think 4B+K is the right button for Rock's 2 hit vertical, where the second hit is chargeable.

Now for some traps...

His 3K (Ducking),1A+G_2A+G Is a nifty trap. 1A+G for if they decide to stay on the ground, and 2A+G if they decide to ukemi.

4B (CH),1A+G_2A+G Same as the above.

After 2B+K I've been sticking to 66B. If they shake the stun, you're safe, whereas after 66AB you are not. Plus, if they don't escape the stun, you get a free 6K, ground throw after the 66B, and it doesn't damage scale as severe, so the throw followups do a few points more damage.

I've been having some succes using 2B+K when people stand after a throw or any other place where they end up right in front of you. When they decinde to stay on the ground or roll, free ground grab.

After 4B CH, you can also 4A+B tech trap.

Oh, and the move you're thinking is 6[A+B].

After 2B+K I've been sticking to 66B. If they shake the stun, you're safe, whereas after 66AB you are not. Plus, if they don't escape the stun, you get a free 6K, ground throw after the 66B, and it doesn't damage scale as severe, so the throw followups do a few points more damage.

I've been having some succes using 2B+K when people stand after a throw or any other place where they end up right in front of you. When they decinde to stay on the ground or roll, free ground grab.

After 4B CH, you can also 4A+B tech trap.

Oh, and the move you're thinking is 6[A+B].

Yeah, same here. I usually get them with the 2B+K right after the 66K connects. *I think that's the right input for Rock's head lift.*

The only reason I get them is because I usually mix that up with low attacks, so they won't try to stay on the ground and will try to get up as quickly as possible to block the low. Good thing 2B+K hits mid.

Yeah I use it after 66K, 4B too.

Another nice spot for it is after CH 3A. If they shake the stun, Guard break (well, technically they can GI but I haven't had many people do it) if they don't shake 2B+K hits and you can go for 66B or 66AB.

Same here, grab or headbutt. Occasionally I go for a JF PT or 11_77 after though.

I would kill for old 1B shovel scoop.

You guys should do something fast like 4B after 2B+K cuz the move is slow, and that makes the stun mad shakable. You might still be able to nab them with a 4B CH if they're a tad slow.

22B not guaranteed after the JF throw
6B+K is though

Brahma. I misinformed you. The damage isn't 84. it's 72 with 6B+K....if you land 22B THEN it's 84. Sorry about that.

You guys should do something fast like 4B after 2B+K cuz the move is slow, and that makes the stun mad shakable. You might still be able to nab them with a 4B CH if they're a tad slow.

22B not guaranteed after the JF throw
6B+K is though

Brahma. I misinformed you. The damage isn't 84. it's 72 with 6B+K....if you land 22B THEN it's 84. Sorry about that.

We are using 4B.

A+G (opponent back to wall)
-W!, crouch throw

It'll turn into a back throw. Sweet. Also JF command throw is the sauce.

JF 63214B+G
-dash in, head first ground throw attempt
-dash in, delayed crouch throw tech trap attempt
-1A tech trap (catches all except back)
-22_88B tech trap (side and back techs beat it)

Back