• Lizardman

Votes: 12 7.5%
  • Cassandra

Votes: 83 52.2%

• Total voters
I would never think Sophitia would kill Rothion but maybe Rothion need a little
sexual "feeling"! LOL

It's sexual healing, you dumb bastard.

WTG on the thread revival by the way, good reason to link more stupid little avatars you spent your day making.

My thoughts were: before Tira made Sophitia return home, she went to Athens and found two people who opposes Sophitia and Rothion's wedding (a man who crushes on Sophitia and a woman who crushes on Rothion). Feeding their envy and jealousy, Tira twisted them into evil servants to Soul Edge. When Sophitia left, they went in to kidnapped Pyrrha, but Rothion discovered it and tried to stop them, resulting in his death. The Villains then framed Sophitia for the death of her husband. Sophitia, meanwhile, is in turmoil about what to do when Cassandra runs into her and reveals a way to save Pyrrha (presented to her by Edge Master). They then hear of the events back at home and that Sophitia was banished. Enrage, Cassandra vows never to return to Athens and the two of them go off to save Pyrrha and destroy Soul Edge. The two then becomes rivals (along with Taki and Hilda) for Siegfried's affection.

Cassandra hands down!!!!!

Though, if you logically consider most of the options:

-Cervantes - He kind of almost killed her once, and he's kinda undead. Not exactly a prime candidate.
-Nightmare - Not human! Disqualified!
-Maxi -Would you date Elvis?
-Voldo - Is too creepy for anyone to date.
-Astaroth - Not human! Disqualified!
-Yoshimitsu - Just plain weird.
-Lizardman - Not human! Disqualified!

So, the logical remaining choices are Zasalamel, Rock and Cassandra. I suppose Kilik, but, he's not likely to be interested and not in the poll.

I could see her and Rock going at it. It would be a little awkward with the size difference at first...

I love how Siegfried isn't on the list.
At least we agree that sword is WAAAAY too big for her.

Also, who the fuck necro'd this?!

Back