SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

Okubo says if you guys buy Chromatica he will release Setsuka and Hwang right now. Let's go boys!! :sc5vio1:
Okubo_StreamChromatica.jpeg

when will gaga stop having instrumental breaks as choruses? 2014 has come and gone, dammit.
I actually appreciate the return to form, it’s better than her more experimental stuff, reminds me why she got big in the first place. It feels like a nostalgia trip listening through the album, in a very good way.

Requesting rant to be posted in the shitposting thread ASAP. :sc4amy1:
Okay, so I don't have enough thoughts on this to post a full rant, so here's my relatively short opinion: I think Namco favors their licensed anime games over their original IPs, at least in the US. There's nothing inherently wrong with those anime games, but I really do wish they'd put some focus on something else for once. For example, I'm pretty sure there was a steep discount on Tekken 7 recently, yet I can't find a single thing about that on their Twitter page or even the official Tekken account; the only reason I knew it was on sale was because someone else mentioned it. And yet they'll post about nothing but that upcoming SAO game for three days in a row.

Oh, and then there's this shit:

So yeah. Sometimes it feels like Namco thinks Shonen Jump > everything else.

Wait, that's seriously on his name? I figured it was a joke, considering the thread, but sure enough...

I think Harada-san is rubbing off on him. For those of those who can't read the moon runes, it says shit character buff-ass producer. That's insane.

Apparently the original text was "Buff this fucking character you bum ass producer." but some of that gets lost in translation back and forth.

I guess Okubo prefers to mark the questions asked of him instead of flatly denying them. But that's still ridiculous. I think he's gone stir-crazy.

It's not really a good look for a PR rep to block fans, though, so that doesn't seem like a great idea.

Okubo has been extremely patient with the fans. He might even be a saint in disguise. :sc3zas1: :sc2tal1:

Now I was curious how many people must have entered in my fake website lesbianbarbarian.com to buy something..
a2a3fd6b49b3af9f67b1aafee22fea4a.gif

Last edited:
I actually appreciate the return to form, it’s better than her more experimental stuff, reminds me why she got big in the first place. It feels like a nostalgia trip listening through the album, in a very good way.
Uhh.. no? She had actual choruses (where she actually sang in them, lol) in her first three albums instead of mere instrumental breaks. There are some tracks that gave me "The Fame" vibe, which i like but overall i felt like she could've toned down the instrumental breaks and actually sang in those choruses instead.

Back