SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

I just wish we could all be friends like these guys..
Controversial opinion: although I think this friendly interaction is good, I would say that there are people here that I did not want any kind of relationship outside of these threads and I say more, every time I receive notifications from these certain members my eyes roll, in some cases the feeling is mutual. That's why I don't have any members here 'blocked', the relations are reduced to just talking about the game. Sorry if maybe I look cold/mean but it is the reality, I prefer to be honest than posing as a good samaritan.

I hate Dante and f*ck SC 5 stans !! I hope Okubo replace all damn forgettable males characters like Rock and Li Long for delicious lesbians with big boobs. Gays and women shouldn't be allowed to play this game because his made for us, the heteros men!!
I see your tweets mocking Taki, Lisa you bixxh
The way he ate in this concept..
20200222_173032 - Copia.jpg

He shall never post about soulcalibur again without the ghost of Natalie haunting him! He deserves it too! Such a glorious meltdown/implosion over his imaginary muscular titty idol!
Yeah, but I doubt he cares and if I am honest, if he can at all still be described as having lingering conflict with regulars here, I'm pretty sure he is winning in a sense. I refer not to any of the rational arguments, of course, but look at it this way: he's moved on to pick fights with an entirely different fandom now--and he'll probably do it again in time when his shtick gets old at his current rage abode. Meanwhile, some of those he riled here are still tilting at his afterimage.

Yeah, but I doubt he cares and if I am honest, if he can at all still be described as having lingering conflict with regulars here, I'm pretty sure he is winning in a sense. I refer not to any of the rational arguments, of course, but look at it this way: he's moved on to pick fights with an entirely different fandom now--and he'll probably do it again in time when his shtick gets old at his current rage abode. Meanwhile, some of those he riled here are still tilting at his afterimage.
If anything, I honestly feel like he wanted to be taken seriously in these debates. However, what held him back were arguably his biggest problems: His temper and being unable to remain civilized in debates/disagreements. Neither of which did him any favours around here. Perhaps if he acted more civil around others and didn’t attack or act disrespectful towards others like Dante 24/7, no doubt people would be more willing to discuss these things with him and he’d honestly be given the respect he wants.

One doesn’t win by becoming a lolcow to be milked. His temper is what makes his posts so much fun to laugh at, he goes from 0 to 100 over nothing.

I wouldn't say we are "angry" or "riled" we are festive! I am mentally dancing over the big titty newcomers grave for Season Pass 2.

I enjoy freakouts in video form, but he who must not be named introduced me to text based freakouts and I am loving it.

Controversial opinion: although I think this friendly interaction is good, I would say that there are people here that I did not want any kind of relationship outside of these threads and I say more, every time I receive notifications from these certain members my eyes roll, in some cases the feeling is mutual. That's why I don't have any members here 'blocked', the relations are reduced to just talking about the game. Sorry if maybe I look cold/mean but it is the reality, I prefer to be honest than posing as a good samaritan.
Welp, you’ve definitely broken a lot of hearts today. Especially Dante’s.

E999F402-0B6C-4216-A4F5-52F66EB512EB.gif

R.I.P. Kappa

Back