SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

The only argument you provided was "its not gonna be a thing because its trolling and they'd never make a romance in a game, 'cause they don't know how", and let me be very clear before we end this conversation: first, saying that an info isn't true "because its trolling" isn't an argument and does nothing to prove your point...
Dude. As I said before, I'm just giving my opinion. An opinion is not an argument. I'm not trying to "prove" anything.

Your salty that Taki wasn't revealed by Namco.
Honestly, I'm having crazy amounts of fun just waiting for the game to come out. Obsessing over every little tidbit of info and discussing SoulCalibur are seriously my favorite things. If they announced that the game was delayed until 2019, part of me would be a little bit happy.

After Soul Calibur 4 they came out with Soul Calibur Broken Destiny. In that version of the game they had Kratos. It's been said that they were trying to preserve his moveset from that game and at the same time separate LM from the other sword and shield characters so they gave it to Aeon along with his old name in the lore. In fact if I remember right they said that Aeon actually ate Kratos and adopted his moveset from then on.
Thanks for clearing that up, my internet seppuku'd. Also how did Calcos beat KRATOS, let alone eat him?! (Does this mean that Aeon is more powerful than the gods? Aeon as the protagonist for the next god of war? CONFIRMED.) Also has Aeon always been a Kroot/tyranid/zerg/etc.? or was that just added to explain this?
Anyway Vergeben seems to be credible enough, but i'm still probably going to try keep sceptical, don't want to have my dreams crushed.

So fellow shitposters, what was your reaction to the Ivy/Zas reveals?

Mine?

1519351533426.jpg

I'm a big fan of Ivy so I'm glad we got a surprise reveal. I never played SCIV so I'm glad I'll get a chance to play Zas.

Am I the only one that isn't a fan of how some panties make asses look 'long'? Kind of like Ivy's right now and 2B's. I wish the panties look different but that's why we have CAS.

I'm a big fan of Ivy so I'm glad we got a surprise reveal. I never played SCIV so I'm glad I'll get a chance to play Zas.

Am I the only one that isn't a fan of how some panties make asses look 'long'? Kind of like Ivy's right now and 2B's. I wish the panties look different but that's why we have CAS.
Ivy and 2B do it right ;)

*inserts 2B walk gif here*

But after a seventeen year time skip, Talim could have become a big boobed fanservice character.

Which I'm sure is what would have happened if she had been included in the cast.

Count your blessings, Talim fans!

I was scrolling thru the Soul Calibur tag on Twitter when I cane across this thread.

So if I'm understanding this guys logic Talim wasn't in SC5 because she isn't a big boobed fanservice character instead of the game being rushed or poor roster choices.
People go to dark places once something they like is taken away. You wouldn’t believe the crazy meltdown reasons I’ve seen because Anna isn’t in T7.

Here’s my shit post though;
Sophitia, Nightmare, and Talim are all overrated trash.

People go to dark places once something they like is taken away. You wouldn’t believe the crazy meltdown reasons I’ve seen because Anna isn’t in T7.

Here’s my shit post though;
Sophitia, Nightmare, and Talim are all overrated trash.
Only a weeb with a lewd taki avatar would say Nightmare is trash.

Viola is shit and Z.W.E.I. sucks so hard at fighting he needs a ghostmutt to help him out.
Hopefully good riddance, i really hope they both rot in development hell and never come back. Ever.
It also irritates me when people want them back, "because they had a new and unique style".
New but stupid, and unique in their crappiness, if you ask me.

Back