SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

I understand their frustration at having to see tons of tweets from Mileena stans, BUT that being said, that's still rude and kinda alienates the fanbase to do that in response. At least Project Soul had tweeted something gentler on everyone when they addressed the whining and complaining over S-----a.

I understand their frustration at having to see tons of tweets from Mileena stans, BUT that being said, that's still rude and kinda alienates the fanbase to do that in response. At least Project Soul had tweeted something gentler on everyone when they addressed the whining and complaining over S-----a.

better to have passionate psycho fans over no fans at all I guess....... Kappa

Rock thanking the Hwang fandom for several years of dedication protecting him from NiTe:
skcscnsiocnm.png

Imagine harrassing Okubo and Tara Platt every day for a character who you don't even use in game..
View attachment 76370
...Wait.... So.... what do they want her in the game for? Just to say they influenced Setsuka's reveal somehow? Are they just gonna go into training mode and pick Setsuka just to stare at her or something? What's wrong with pictures online? I'm so confused...

Back