SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

Do you want DLC for SoulCalibur VI? That's an American idea.
I just want the game to be success, honestly. Dlc may come as it does, to add more content to the game, to extend its lifespan. Simple marketing. But the fact that it is a new Soul Calibur is enough for me. I have 750 hours on scv alone, let alone the others. I'm just happy to see a new entry, thanks.

Guys, I know this is stupid, but I need to get this off my chest...

I am SO MAD that Project Soul didn't seize the opportunity to make Hilde a Polish hussar. Seriously, she's almost perfect for it.

Lance and sidearm? Check.
Badass armor? Check.
Honorable and brave personality? Check.

So is she a Polish hussar? Nooooope, she's from a fictional kingdom that's only relevant for one game. Boo. >:c

Was Wolfkrone ever really relevant? It might be more accurate to say that it was in the backstory of two games.
Couldn't they just say she is German or something? Anyway it's a kingdom called wolfkrone. It's a dumb name imo. She should have just been a hussar or something like @Autumn said.

Couldn't they just say she is German or something? Anyway it's a kingdom called wolfkrone. It's a dumb name imo. She should have just been a hussar or something like @Autumn said.

Real talk: I always thought the whole Wolfkrone kingdom concept and Hilde being its ruler was the dumbest shit ever. Plus, the name is tacky. It literally translates to "wolf crown" smh.

When I first heard of it in IV, I used to get so triggered that the entire kingdom is completely fictional but we're supposed to take it seriously within the SC story as some smaller entity within the Holy Roman Empire. And like Rex Dart pointed out, Wolfkrone only ever floats around in the backstory anyway. :p
I always found the whole thing remarkably stupid

I don't know why it bothers me so much. It's so pathetic of me. But still. I agree, Ukkesh. I don't see why they couldn't have just said she was German, or why they couldn't have made her a hussar. That feels to me like it could have had more potential somehow.

reddit boys are faster than a howling wind :sc5nat1:
JP3nLwm.png

I like ridiculousness, but I find Azwel's fighting style and weapon choice too unfair and unrealistic. I also detest this notion that something more powerful just needs to be portrayed as something with more and more. At least I like the rest of his design though. :)

I like ridiculousness, but I find Azwel's fighting style and weapon choice too unfair and unrealistic. I also detest this notion that something more powerful just needs to be portrayed as something with more and more. At least I like the rest of his design though. :)
The google translate version of his attack/weapon? is Ultimate Spam...kinda funny.

Namco shouldn't listen to critics at all
Well, if he is talking about game journos, then it makes perfect sense, as their hillarious incompetence in video games (reporting which is their work) is basically memetic at this point.
I really think that at this point nobody really should listen to "official_critics™" and journalists as their opinion is usually pretty irrelevant or even opposite of that of the actual players.
The only important criticisms are ones voiced by community/actual_customers_and_gamers and/or highly regarded representatives of the community.
So if he is talking about "official_game_media™", then I agree with him on that particular part, if he is talking about ignoring any and all criticisms, then it's just as dumb as his list overall.

Back