SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

I really felt the name "Jacker" alone felt far too convenient to make Maxi gay.
That’s the thing, though. Jacker really is a character:

I want Tekken x Street Fighter but considering how successful Tekken 7 has been and still rising plus the lengthy development hell TxSF is in I honestly think this is the only way that work would be released to the public.

I fully believe in Harada (or a i would say Murray since he's the actual Tekken director) that he isn't a moron at that level to do such a thing.

Even Harada knows a mobile game is more lucrative than Floppen x Street Flop... Kappa

Tekken X SF simply got big delay because of Tekken 7 being success. It has been already said by Harada himself recently that it's not cancelled.

Last edited:
I fully believe in Harada (or a i would say Murray since he's the actual Tekken director) that he isn't a moron at that level to do such a thing.

Tekken X SF simply got big delay because of Tekken 7 being success. It has been already said by Harada himself recently that it's not cancelled.
He also said that he's questioning whether it is even a wise project, as it would have to go head-to-head with both titles. Sounds like there's a decent chance it will be axed. harada has been so transparent about his thinking here, it seems in a way that we are seeing him struggle with reconciling his old thinking as a director ("this is an awesome idea--let's make it happen!" with the responsibilities of his new position ("Yeah, but can it make enough money to be profitable? Is a more worthwhile concept than other games we have coming down the pike and have to finance, how will it impact sales of our own properties?"). And it sounds like the doubts are overcoming the enthusiasm, as of his last comments. So not guarunteed cancelled, but I'm guessing more on the backburner than ever, at least.

As to rolling those characters into a a third season for T7, I doubt that would occur, for two reasons: first, based on what we've heard about the development status of the game, there's no reason to believe any work has been done on these characters: a development company doesn't really start producing such content until a project is greenlit. Also, they would need to know for sure that they had the licensing for all of the characters lined up. I don't that's the case, since they wouldn't be making those arrangements (which are expensive in their own right and legal work intensive) until the game was moving forward. For that matter, Capcom may have no interest in loaning the characters unless Street Fighter is in the title. Nah, I'm afraid that if that project fizzle's away, you almost certainly will not be seeing an Capcom guests in any Namco fighter any time soon.

My poor baby :sc2yun2:
36gmcv.gif

I heard from a former namco employee in new timeline his obsession for Hwang is just his gays feelings and he wants Hwang's chocolate abs.. He leaves Korea because the guys in Seong dojang are homophobic.
Hwang is Bi in the new timeline, anyways :sc2yun2::sc3hwang1:are skinny couple, :sc2tal1: is fat..

Nah, I can't stand for Hwang x Yun-seong, while Hwang x Seong Mi-na is the OTP. Sorry. Maybe Yun-seong can chase Jacker? Talim will be sad...

I had a nightmare where I was the producer of Soul Calibur VII. I saved for the last the final character reveal in the outline of an umbrella wielding hero.

I reveal the character and it's Alpha Pat. I then tell the community that Setsuka will NEVER return to soul calibur.

Then I add her into the game for free in a christmas patch lol.

:sc5dam1:

Isn't she have a crush for Astaroth/Zasalamel or sumn??
I mean, maybe Algol's son... I dunno about the others. Maybe Algol will sanction their marriage for restoring their family.

I'll be happy, as long as Hwang comes back. Yun-seong can come back too, but Hwang is priority one.

So the former employee give a sneak-pic of Yun Seong design for the SC VI
Matsuoka.Rin.full.1539341.jpg
#YellowCanceled

So the former employee give a sneak-pic of Yun Seong design for the SC VI
Matsuoka.Rin.full.1539341.jpg
#YellowCanceled
It looks like he joined the Carabian Crew from Libra of Soul... but he's never going to be the right man, just a silly boy.

She married with Zasalamel in old timeline, this why they are absence in SC 5, honeymoon.. Kappa
15_soul01.jpg
Can't be canon, Maxi is nothing like Rothion, denied.

Sophitia wouldn't be the type to remarry. But she died first. And then if they met again in the afterlife, they'd just re-marry again, and make astral kids.

Back