:sc5rap1::sc2rap3::sc2rap2:

Deez nutz:

20180829_122624.jpg

Naughty edit - more of deez nutz:
20180901_205818.jpg

Dat booty:
20180829_123009.jpg

NO UNSEE FOR U!!!

... Shame on me for being a dirty pervert and making this, but I'm on lunch break and I have no moral discipline. >:]

Last edited:
Hwang is probably in, just like Lizardman. If 2B is keeping anyone out (technically), it would probably be Rock. But Rock is by far the least popular OG character, it seems like. More people clamoring for Hwang, who was only truly in two games, versus Rock, who was in five, should say something.

Hwang is probably in, just like Lizardman. If 2B is keeping anyone out (technically), it would probably be Rock. But Rock is by far the least popular OG character, it seems like. More people clamoring for Hwang, who was only truly in two games, versus Rock, who was in five, should say something.

I am hoping for Hwang to be in the game myself too.

About Rock.. you have your point indeed.
Let us imagine Rock dies because fans killed him when classifying him as a not "popular" character as you said but this time Bangoo takes his place. That would make almost everyone happy.

I mean I would preffer Bangoo above 2B. That would make more sense to me.
On the other side, 2B could be a perfect marketing excuse to attract new players.

Well, I just hope that Hwang and Lizzie/Aeon make it in at least in the launch roster. Otherwise I will be disappointed.

Last edited:
What constitutes as a soul calibur superfan? I mean I never owned a Dreamcast, nor a ps1 they were before my time. I never really owned a PS2. But since I got sciv and scv, I've never stopped playing them consistently. I've been playing scv at least every week since at least 2013, so does that make one a superfan. I don't have the money to splurge on merch either, and to some that stops me being a superfan?
Meh, I'm just kinda curious while this was going through my head.

Why apply a class system to how big of a fan you are at all?

If you like something, are invested in knowing a vast array of knowledge about said thing, and enjoy engaging in whatever activities are related to that thing, isn't that all that matters? Why even have a line delineating fan from super fan?

If you've been playing SCV since 2013 consistently you're showing far more dedication than me, because I just couldn't deal with how much slower it felt compared to the other iterations. However, I played the hell out of SoulBlade/Edge at the arcade and at home, bought a Dreamcast solely for SoulCalibur, and I've invested a lot of time in my local and national tournament scenes.

I don't think either of us is a bigger fan than the other, but I do think we share a common interest at an acute degree.

We're all fans of the series, (why would you be here if you weren't?) and to try to pin down criteria for what denotes which levels of fandom is, to me, getting caught in the weeds so to speak.

Why apply a class system to how big of a fan you are at all?

If you like something, are invested in knowing a vast array of knowledge about said thing, and enjoy engaging in whatever activities are related to that thing, isn't that all that matters? Why even have a line delineating fan from super fan?

If you've been playing SCV since 2013 consistently you're showing far more dedication than me, because I just couldn't deal with how much slower it felt compared to the other iterations. However, I played the hell out of SoulBlade/Edge at the arcade and at home, bought a Dreamcast solely for SoulCalibur, and I've invested a lot of time in my local and national tournament scenes.

I don't think either of us is a bigger fan than the other, but I do think we share a common interest at an acute degree.

We're all fans of the series, (why would you be here if you weren't?) and to try to pin down criteria for what denotes which levels of fandom is, to me, getting caught in the weeds so to speak.
Guess some dude I know is a bit toxic bout that then. He always tries to one up me about stuff like that, it was really starting to annoy me y'know? You're right man, I needed that lol

Yeah man, getting caught up in pointless wang measuring contests about fandom is a gross waste of time.

Like, what do you gain from it? Is your value as a human being going to be enriched due to the outcome of the comparison?

Self worth and identity are very important life pursuits, but you don’t improve them by belittling others.

So tell that friend Michael Jackson says, “Fuck you, buddeh.”

Back