SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

Rumored that the new pass will arrive in late November, so I expect Hilde will come with her Christmas costume :sc4hil1:
View attachment 67777
I was trying to find Santa Siegfried to go along with this image to use for promotion, but instead I found this:

soulcalibur-iv-soulcalibur-iii-project-soul-xmas-1-x-mas-2-soul-calibur-6-tira-thumb.jpg

I’m really not sure if this is better or worse...

People really think they saved Hilde because of the petition created in august when the "Yell" has been chosen since january. It's kind of obvious that a character who appeared in Lost Sword/SC 5 should take less work than someone who appeared in SC III..
DyPvT6IX0AAShge.jpg large.jpg

Yell is still just such a randomly obscure thing, though, assuming that Hilde actually is Yell. She could very well be Yellow, considering the color spot she took from the Season 2 image, considering her new "yellow" gold armor, which is such a troll against us Hwang fans, but... let's assume for a moment that she is Yell. Why Yell? Why not Wolf? The other ones are all pretty direct and not subtle, and Wolf might cause some people to believe Z.W.E.I. all the same.

Maybe me and @CelestialZodiac should make a petition to save Yun-seong..
View attachment 67839
Lol, maybe we should. Though, there is already a Zwei petition. Then there will be a Hwang, Viola, Li-Long, Setsuka and whatever else that poor Yun-Seong will have competition.

Though, like you said since @Frayhua did disconfirmed Hilde and Yun-Seong...

...and he was wrong about Hilde.

Well, Yun-Seong is already in.Kappa

Petitions are meaningless anyway, if you make petitions about all the things, eventually some of them have to be correct.

I know I'm not making a petition about Grøh being Z.W.E.I. -- that one lives on in my soul only.

Petitions are meaningless anyway, if you make petitions about all the things, eventually some of them have to be correct.

I know I'm not making a petition about Grøh being Z.W.E.I. -- that one lives on in my soul only.

Groh vs Z.W.E.I.

Weight same: Check
Height same: Check
Japanese Voice Actor: Not the same.
Z.W.E.I. - Kenta Miyake
Groh - Takahiro Sakurai
English Voice Actor: Not the same
Z.W.E.I. - Matthew Mercer
Groh - Xander Mobus

I would have given leeway with the English actors but the Japanese voice acting as far as I know haven't replaced any of their voice actors.

Back