SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

@LisaK

Too Bad Yun.jpg

I'm so horrified by Mina's eyes in that picture. Good god SC2-4 made seong mina look like a mom or something. They aged her up just to make her look like an adult next to Yun!

I'm much happier with the girlier, non lazy eyed Mina (look at Mina's lazy eye in SC2) in SC6. She's actually boisterous and charming.

I'm so horrified by Mina's eyes in that picture. Good god SC2-4 made seong mina look like a mom or something. They aged her up just to make her look like an adult next to Yun!

I'm much happier with the girlier, non lazy eyed Mina (look at Mina's lazy eye in SC2) in SC6. She's actually boisterous and charming.
She looks good in SCIV as well. It's all a matter of making a good pose for the model

I really want the HildeGrøh von Krone ship to sail like a mf. I never warmed up to Sieg x Hilde but for some reason Grøh x Hilde speaks to me. I can't think of anything more anachronistic than emo anime boi and queenly wolf girl. Yet they're both wired to be determined and rather serious in their personalities. Watch Grøh turn out to be Hilde's baby daddy from SCV. You'll never unsee that. The only more sensational thing would be if Dampierre were the baby daddy.😏

I really want the HildeGrøh von Krone ship to sail like a mf. I never warmed up to Sieg x Hilde but for some reason Grøh x Hilde speaks to me. I can't think of anything more anachronistic than emo anime boi and queenly wolf girl. Yet they're both wired to be determined and rather serious in their personalities. Watch Grøh turn out to be Hilde's baby daddy from SCV. You'll never unsee that. The only more sensational thing would be if Dampierre were the baby daddy.😏
I agree, but... How about Hildegard von Groh?

Yes thinking about it they did some outstanding job with Mina, she looks better than she ever has and play very great (specially considering she was originally some kind of clone) and her personality is represented and stand out pretty well, i'm pretty sure there's some very very big Mina fans at PS.

Other way around! Kilik was the klone! :D Mina originated in Soul Blade. Kilik is from SC1. And for those who don't like the term clone, I'll say that he's a derivative style instead. :)

You're right haha, i played SC2 before SC1 so in my brain Kilik always been the original and Mina the clone LOL, either way now they both super unique on their own and that's awesome :)

Kilik became a main character, while the Koreans got less and less important over time. It was a cruel fate that Mi-na fell by the wayside while Kilik stole her (scarlet) thunder, but it is what it is. SoulCalibur III and SoulCalibur IV already did make waves in setting the two apart, though it's for sure that SoulCalibur VI couldn't have made it clearer that they're two completely different entities.

Back