SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

I thought both were a fun time tbh. Though I was never especially attached to the original AC formula (and am also a big RPG fan) so that's probably why the shift in genre didn't bother me I guess. I can understand why a lot of diehard AC fans weren't crazy about them though.

Because they also managed to break the game with this patch because they removed Denuvo but also the Steam API and the game wouldn't launch? :sc4amy1:

They fixed it three hours later, but it's still amusing a misstep when not even a month ago, they broke FFIX with an update that deleted half of the game. :sc2tal1:

But we should let LisaK return to her shitpost throne!
But she actually left because it turned into a FF thread, ironically enough. Sooo... if we want her back, we might could talk about Castlevania? :sc5rap1:

Because they also managed to break the game with this patch because they removed Denuvo but also the Steam API and the game wouldn't launch? :sc4amy1:

They fixed it three hours later, but it's still amusing a misstep when not even a month ago, they broke FFIX with an update that deleted half of the game. :sc2tal1:

But she actually left because it turned into a FF thread, ironically enough. Sooo... if we want her back, we might could talk about Castlevania? :sc5rap1:

lol wow I had no idea! I only just heard and decided to give the game a second playthrough! screw FF7R!

I decided to dig and find the origins of the lesbian barbarian. This quote from vergeben is from 02/26/2018.

"While that part was interesting and all, most interesting is that there is apparently one character design that A LOT of people on the dev team wish they ended up doing, but ultimately decided against, at least for the time being. I take it this character has no chance of making the launch roster at all because of that.
But there was apparently a lot of the Japanese design team into the "large and muscular women" character type idea and the "dark skinned women" archetype that they noticed is popular now in fighting games with many of the new installments in major franchises including one like Guilty Gear (Ramlethal), Street Fighter (Menat), and Tekken (Master Raven). And even non-fighting game characters like Urbosa.
They said that some of the people working on the game are fans of an artist called 23 who also goes by sela_god and Real XXIII, and that some of their work that's of big, muscular, dark skinned women was inspiring said female character design to some extent that they wanted to put in the game but didn't have the opportunity to.
I had to look up who this artist they mentioned was, but fair share of warning it is NSFW lol
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=23_(real_xxiii)
https://danbooru.donmai.us/artists/118297 "

Then this fake idea was planted into Nyte's head. You can imagine his gears turning wildly as he flipped through the above hentai or whatever the hell that art is. But Natalie was born!

Hey @Vergeben, you mentioned the dark-skinned female barbarian could show up in the game either in the base or DLC but it's unclear. Other than the basic descriptor, do you have any idea of what her design is?

Alas, I am waiting for Rock to be DLC so I can lay my beautiful Natalie to rest. Once Rock is DLC I shall make a memorial topic/RIP topic or a post to commemerate her short but brilliant life. She lived strong, she gained muscles, and most important of all, she was SEXY!

Screenshot (346).png

I made this post for lesbian visibility day yesterday, but decided to post it today so as to not hurt anyone's feelings. It's all just shitposting ultimately! We need Rock so we can end this debate!

I decided to dig and find the origins of the lesbian barbarian. This quote from vergeben is from 02/26/2018.

"While that part was interesting and all, most interesting is that there is apparently one character design that A LOT of people on the dev team wish they ended up doing, but ultimately decided against, at least for the time being. I take it this character has no chance of making the launch roster at all because of that.
But there was apparently a lot of the Japanese design team into the "large and muscular women" character type idea and the "dark skinned women" archetype that they noticed is popular now in fighting games with many of the new installments in major franchises including one like Guilty Gear (Ramlethal), Street Fighter (Menat), and Tekken (Master Raven). And even non-fighting game characters like Urbosa.
They said that some of the people working on the game are fans of an artist called 23 who also goes by sela_god and Real XXIII, and that some of their work that's of big, muscular, dark skinned women was inspiring said female character design to some extent that they wanted to put in the game but didn't have the opportunity to.
I had to look up who this artist they mentioned was, but fair share of warning it is NSFW lol

Then this fake idea was planted into Nyte's head. You can imagine his gears turning wildly as he flipped through the above hentai or whatever the hell that art is. But Natalie was born!

Alas, I am waiting for Rock to be DLC so I can lay my beautiful Natalie to rest. Once Rock is DLC I shall make a memorial topic/RIP topic or a post to commemerate her short but brilliant life. She lived strong, she gained muscles, and most important of all, she was SEXY!

View attachment 74170

I made this post for lesbian visibility day yesterday, but decided to post it today so as to not hurt anyone's feelings. It's all just shitposting ultimately! We need Rock so we can end this debate!
I'm sorry, but all my brain could absorb was " I'm waiting for Rock to be DLC" and "We need Rock"

View attachment 74170

What is that, and may I end it's existence?

I thought this question was really stupid... I mean, he doesn't look like a vampire, not even the malfested movements from previous games he has. Of course, it could be someone who does not own the game and wants to know if in the end he will become a 'vampire'.

I thought this question was really stupid... I mean, he doesn't look like a vampire, not even the malfested movements he had in previous games he has. Of course, it could be someone who does not own the game and wants to know if in the end he will become a 'vampire'.
Well they did reuse his face from SoulCalibur V, including his super pale lips, so I could maybe see it, especially because people customize Raphael to use his outfits from when he was malfested, giving benefit of the doubt. I’m still a little sad that they didn’t put his dancing idle stance back in, it would have been nice. Vampires apparently don’t dance unless they’re crouching. But even so, the answer remains no, since we don’t start SoulCalibur II. But maybe they didn’t know that.

Back