SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

I NEED ALOHA PAT OR DEATH CANCEL FAT SETSUKA, THE ONLY THING I NEED IS ALPHA PAT AND HIS SWEET DUMPY
BD521274-F867-484B-B2FF-34AB6492E345.jpeg

I will stand by Alpha Patroklos being far more custom character friendly. Being forced into a parasol hidden sword writes your character pretty heavily into a corner, while there were different types of hidden swords, eastern and western, in Alpha Patroklos’s selection.

At least we didn’t get Lucky Chloe in the Tekken selections. Could you imagine the weirdness that would come from that mixed with other stuff available in customization?

They aren’t live yet, but it should be:

About Lucky Chloe, your guess is as good as mine, but I wouldn’t really recommend digging too far. Probably.

It's funny how the meme about Gorh's obsession with Maxi's hair evolved into this.

View attachment 77568
I mean, if we were living in the sixteenth century and somehow encountered a genderfluid Elvis impersonator, we'd probably have a lot of questions too. That said, you'd think if there was anyone in this narrative who ought to let someone else's ridiculously anarchronistic, weird, inexplicable, and altogether out-of-place style go un-remarked upon, surely it should be Groh?

Back