SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

I wanted to see the face of the boy who said that Cassandra would use Darth Vader's moveset in SC 5 and that this was in an interview.
8MLYh6W.gif

I wanted to see the face of the boy who said that Cassandra would use Darth Vader's moveset in SC 5 and that this was in an interview.
View attachment 78457

Holy shit....this could be the original "Natalie". I can't find any proof of such a ridiculous claim but I do find lots of people with their heads caved in on gamefaqs, reddit and even here from a few years ago saying Cassandra was planned to have Vaders movelist in SC5.......

Holy shit....this could be the original "Natalie". I can't find any proof of such a ridiculous claim but I do find lots of people with their heads caved in on gamefaqs, reddit and even here from a few years ago saying Cassandra was planned to have Vaders movelist in SC5.......
Reminds me of the other myths which have been debunked but people still repeat (like Zasalamel and Talim being planned for SC5 and Dante being planned for SC3).

People say something here like Dante 'Groh will become Z.W.E.I.', then the lunatics of gamefaqs spread this as if the developers themselves confirmed these theories (Yes, the other day someone was talking about Dante's theory in gamefaqs). Cassandra Vader was a lie and I am happy to have proven it.

Reminds me of the other myths which have been debunked but people still repeat (like Zasalamel and Talim being planned for SC5 and Dante being planned for SC3).
Ah, ok--it's just that your use of the wording "debunked" led me to think you were saying that Daishi or some other highly-positioned dev had weighed in on the matter and explicitly said she was never considered. And it kinda would fit, insofar as just about every decision about who not to include in SCV is truly mystifying: they included a smorgasbord of characters who should be geriatrics by that point but who seem very limber indeed, but then almost every single character who is on the younger side of things is SCIV is omitted, even though it would make all of the sense in the world to show them in in their prime, with updated movesets. Talim is particularly emblematic of this mind-boggling pattern, so I almost would expect them to have said somewhere that she was never considered, because it just would fit with that overall pattern of "Wait...what?"

You guys are going to shame me into a name change. :sc3amy2:
Nonsense: the mere fact that you have willingly associated yourself with that emo anime-clown demonstrates that you are un-shameable. ;D

Back