SC Facebook Strives for Activity!

• Admin
As we all know, the social media outlets for Soulcalibur have been the home of Namco advertisements and Namco advertisements. However, the Facebook group is looking to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Soulcalibur series by updating their page regularly with fun posts.

You will also notice that they have updated their profile picture to celebrate as well. The future is looking good for our series if they are willing to put in this much effort today. It has been about two and a half years since SOULCALIBUR: Lost Swords was released. Let's see what news they have in store for us.

SCFB1.png SCFB2.png

Source:
Soulcalibur Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/SoulCalibur/?fref=nf

Michael Stabile

Michael Stabile

WHENS SOULCALIBUR VI
How can your body not be ready?
b4f.jpg

I don't want to be a party pooper or anything. I apologize. I really do. I think it's wonderful to finally hear SC get so much attention again from Namco but i just can't risk being dissapointed again by them should they confirm anything but a new game. I would lie if i said that i'm not a little hype and that it will get more intense as we close in to the event when they get to the Soul Calibur stuff. But i would also lie if i said that my expectations are high. It may be because of this that i do not believe that a new SC game will be shown. Might aswell be a Soul Edge HD, which is nice but the thing that would get me post the "Fred Randall screaming scene" as my reaction (cause it WOULD be my reaction) is a Soul Calibur 6... with Hilde... and Talim. I have to get back to work now but let's keep our fingers crossed.

b4f.jpg

I don't want to be a party pooper or anything. I apologize. I really do. I think it's wonderful to finally hear SC get so much attention again from Namco but i just can't risk being dissapointed again by them should they confirm anything but a new game. I would lie if i said that i'm not a little hype and that it will get more intense as we close in to the event when they get to the Soul Calibur stuff. But i would also lie if i said that my expectations are high. It may be because of this that i do not believe that a new SC game will be shown. Might aswell be a Soul Edge HD, which is nice but the thing that would get me post the "Fred Randall screaming scene" as my reaction (cause it WOULD be my reaction) is a Soul Calibur 6... with Hilde... and Talim. I have to get back to work now but let's keep our fingers crossed.
You know what will get me hype? SCVI with the old characters back. They've been hinting at a current-gen SC game forever now, I have a good feeling that we'll finally see it. I can't wait to see what Taki looks like on current-gen!

I feel like we're reaching the light at the end of the tunnel. Social media went on a complete silence for a long time, now they're speaking up again. They're reviving interest in the series by paying tribute to the characters we all know and love. Before that, Hoshino was just posting stuff about Lost Swords, and before that we had Daishi, who wanted us to accept his new vision for the series. Now it's time for audiences to remember why they fell in love with SC in the first place.

They're reviving interest in the series by paying tribute to the characters we all know and love. Before that, Hoshino was just posting stuff about Lost Swords, and before that we had Daishi, who wanted us to accept his new vision for the series. Now it's time for audiences to remember why they fell in love with SC in the first place.

Amen to that.

The winner will be at Comic Con.
Siegfried will beat ZWEI because ZWEI sucks. Raph is cool, but Mitsu is overpopular. Mitsu wins. Taki will beat Natsu because boobs and because it's Taki. Most of people doesn't know Damp even exist, so Hilde wins.
Now, Siegfried will lose against Mitsu, because Mitsu is so damn cool. Taki will beat Hilde because she have more boobs.
And finally, Taki will beat Mitsu because... guess what, boobs.

Live streams

5 Viewers
Michiko_VT
Michiko_VT
Been working on music most of the day. Time to take a break with some vidya games! 🦊
1 Viewers
ApolloXXXCreed
ApolloXXXCreed
[EN] [XBOX] for one to gain another has to lose

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omar
Back