SC2HD Patch Wishlist

How satisfied with SC2HD were you?

• Total voters
If I remember correctly Sony has made patching free on the PS3 because of the PS4 release.

I agree with OP post, but Xbox Live does have the "Recent Players" list you can always reference who you just fought.

Lol but get this, they need to patch when the game freezes, it literally forces one player to "rage quit" or dashboard, unless the whole game stays staring at the character pose screen. One player today communicated with me and asked me kindly to dashboard so he wouldn't take a penalty... So being kind, I dashboarded and took the point loss, and he was thankful! But isn't that so weird???? xD

Forgive me for being poverty but I don't have an HDTV that supports 720p. This game doesn't support 1080i and displays 480p (16:9) in a super stretched letterbox format, at least on PS3. I have the play the game with everything looking all squished. Why? I have no idea as no other game I have, including Soulcalibur V, has this problem. 480p is 720x480 which, the last time I checked, is 16:9 widescreen. So for the patch, I suggest adding support for 1080i or fixing this letterbox problem in 480p.

The online issues and japanese voices should be addressed as well.

I very much enjoyed playing SC2 HD Online, they did a fantastic job of porting it in hi-res. That being said, the main purpose of this "remake" is for the online feature. If you ask me, the online is way too bulky to be a final release. With all the freezing, slow-downs, lack of a lobby-system, etc. I feel more like I'm playing an early beta than a final release. I understand that this is a Gamecube game being rereleased with online play, but it's just too bulky.

May I change my vote to "Satisfied" from "Displeased"? lol.....
After I reset my modem, use wired connection and dedicate to use PS3 only on my home network, my connection on SC2HDO is acceptable now. lol........

Every one has said all i wanna say. That wishlist will make the game better for sure if NAMCO listen to us.
I do not wanna add anything else but just want to say something to NAMCO the company which i am being a customer and may be used to be a customer next time. Perhaps they could read this post or whatever, i dont really care from now on.

I expected this re-release for 4 months, with all my excitation. And now, all i got is a shoddy game and disappointments. Yeah, as maxi-mum say : they produce 1 thing they call greatest and then they give shit on us.
We are their customer and we spent our money for them, make them popular, famous. Without us, they were nothing.
If no patch will be release to fix these problems, I'll quit. No more buying anything from NAMCO, what a waste of money.
I lost my faith to NAMCO since SC 4 with bad netcode online, SC 5 remove almost all my favor char , and now SC2 HD shitting online. Not any more, i am done with this.

Does anyone remember Conquest mode from the arcade? I wonder what that would be like if It was added to this game for online play. Just an idea.

One thing I think is just spectacular in a very funny way is the "option" to reset ranked match criteria to "default" HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA .......hahahha.....ha. 4 real tho we all know what needs to be fixed and hopefully with the review up on SRK, Which is fairly honest imo yet not nearly vulgar enough. The people at Namco will notice they pissed off the ones that had their backs.

Back