SC2HD Patch Wishlist

How satisfied with SC2HD were you?

• Total voters
A lawsuit shouldn't even come up. Y'all that mad over $20?

I was (mostly) joking, although I would not hesitate to ask for a refund. For me, it's not about the $20, it's about Namco taking a lazy shit on my most favorite game of all time.

If anything, I just want Namco to know that we aren't accepting this bastardization of a port.

I have no desire to play any other SC except SC1, and while that has a GREAT port, I know it will never have netplay.

I was (mostly) joking, although I would not hesitate to ask for a refund. For me, it's not about the $20, it's about Namco taking a lazy shit on my most favorite game of all time.

If anything, I just want Namco to know that we aren't accepting this bastardization of a port.

I have no desire to play any other SC except SC1, and while that has a GREAT port, I know it will never have netplay.

I wonder if dreamcast emulators have stable netplay yet? That would probably be our best bet for SC1.

I have a question. This thread is very nice and all, and it's good we let them know we're dissatisfied, but what is the actual chance we have of them really coming out with a patch?

Is there a precedent for this we could look to? A port of a 10 year old game comes out with problems and the developer actually listens to the complaints and patches it?

I would be the happiest person in the world if it really did happen. I could even live with the game if the ONLY thing they fixed was the laggy netcode and left everything else as bare bones as it is. But I think all we may be doing is spinning our wheels here.

I wonder if dreamcast emulators have stable netplay yet? That would probably be our best bet for SC1.
I've played DCEmu and while the framerate is very acceptable, it's glitchy. It will like go from a stable 60 fps to like 90 for no reason. It's like watching a horror movie where the ghost moves superhumanly fast.

I don't know about the netplay. I haven't had anyone to test it with.

How about we skip a patch and go right to Soulcalibur Legends 2? :)
(>*.*)... well, as long as it's 99.999999% different from the first SC Legends, then ok.
If not.... NEVA AGAIN DX </3
*Still sad that my fav Tales hero, Lloyd, had to be a guest for that game. (>P_P)

(>*.*)... well, as long as it's 99.999999% different from the first SC Legends, then ok.
If not.... NEVA AGAIN DX </3
*Still sad that my fav Tales hero, Lloyd, had to be a guest for that game. (>P_P)
Right? I wanted Lloyd in a SC game since I first got my hands on ToS. When I heard he was in Legends, I was over the moon.
And then I played it.

In all seriousness, I would like to be able to see who I'm about to play before I'm locked in. I.E., the rank, connection, points and all that jazz.

I would be the happiest person in the world if it really did happen. I could even live with the game if the ONLY thing they fixed was the laggy netcode and left everything else as bare bones as it is. But I think all we may be doing is spinning our wheels here.
Might as well spin the wheels. Doing and saying nothing certainly won't accomplish anything.
I've played DCEmu and while the framerate is very acceptable, it's glitchy. It will like go from a stable 60 fps to like 90 for no reason. It's like watching a horror movie where the ghost moves superhumanly fast.
You can lock the framerate to 60.

Yeah, the main idea was to put up all our ideas into one place if they should ever want to make a patch, however unlikely that may be.

Optional:
  • Include Conquest Mode (seriously, I managed to port most of this mode to PS2 due to the Arcade version is basically running on an overclocked PS2) They say this game is based on the PAL version yes? well then there is no reason why they can't add it since they left 40% of Conquest mode files on the disk.
  • Online option for Conquest Mode (Like a virtual arcade, taking over peoples territory this might be interesting!)
  • Team Battle Online mode (Why the f*** was this not added?) >_>
Not Patch related:
  • Port this to PC, PS4, PS Vita and Wii U!
Most of the stuff I wanted to post, people have already beat me to it :)

Back