SC2HD Patch Wishlist

How satisfied with SC2HD were you?

• Total voters
LOl so i just tried a bit more Online today at Furzys place. 15 Matches, all searched on 5 bars only. Probaly 13 absolutely unplayable against China, USA, Canada and what not. 2 against UK which were shitty as well compared to SC5 good connection.

I didnt know its that bad, lol.

Namco spitting in the communities face once again. I actually think this is borderline FRAUD if there is no patch. Thats almost criminal.
$20 is OP for a missing feature & no new features besides a bare bones online.

You guys have no idea how happy I am that I didn't accidentally buy it.

That's also good reason to keep the original copy. SCII (Retail)>SCIIHDO. $20 saved unless Namco fixes the online, adds record function & frame data to practice mode, improved first level weapon master tutorial, glossary of SCII terms, add original JAP voices, when you win a round it goes to the next round and save the you win & you lose poses till the end of the match.

Yeah. I want my money back. Regret to purchase without thinking. Buying this game is the stupidest thing i did this year.

It'd be cool if there was an extra online mode that let you use non-standard weapons.

Yes, and also a Team Battle online mode.

Of course I can´t ask this when they can´t even make the basic things for the online, wich are the priority if they make a patch.

Wait, I haven't gotten around to using the online yet. There's no Extra mode? I should still be able to use Lizardman, right?

Yes, you can still use Lizardman in online once you unblock him, don´t worry.

Haven't gotten the game but it feels like a very gimp version of a game i liked as a kid. I mean...if they can patch it...i would like to see them patch in the NTSC version of this game. I mean let's face it no one is going to bother to find all the changes in this version. just let us get the versions we all know is great. I think they can patch this in since the guy that did the sonic Cd remade for psn and xbl was able to add in both the US and japanese versions of the game with both osts too.

Soulcalibur 1 & 2 are my favorite fighting games to date, so when I heard that SC2 was getting an HD version that included online play I was ecstatic. Unfortunately I made the mistake of letting nostalgia completely take over and didn't wait for any reviews to come in.

If I had known beforehand the netcode was this horrendous I would have saved my $20. Now I didn't really play Soulcalibur 5- didn't try online play- but I had heard it was the best netcode in the series to date, so it is really baffling to see the online quality fall off. This is unacceptable, Namco.

Not to mention the lack of lobbies in free battles or being unable to skip dialogue in between matches. Namco needs to be held accountable for their shoddy product. Fix this horrendous netcode, you owe it to your customers.

As much as I wanted to support Namco and buy SC2HD for nostalgia and to play against people online, I chose to wait and see what you guys had to say about the game. Glad I didn't invest in this "revamped" game.

Hope the changes mentioned in this thread would be implemented by Namco very soon. Its upsetting that this game didn't deliver to us fans.

Today I played a person in ranked match on psn and UNBELIEVABLY we had a fantastic connection[I frequently test via Taki's 41236+b instantly G cancelled asap on round start to get a feel for the latency] anyway it was tight so my Taki was very happy which led to a GI followed by Ninja Cannon to a very flashy combo blossoming to the opponents "RAGE QUIT" after I rungout sans opponent with the combo. Normally when people rq on me after the first round The game gets stuck on Taki's win pose for a minute or two until the press start to return to title pops up followed by the opponent bitch quit message but after 20+ It was time to leave so off the system went. I just returned home booted up proceeded to title screen ONLY TO BE GREETED BY A FUCKING PENALTY MESSAGE............Putting up with the most POS version known as pal+The JOKE OF ONLINE PLAY WAS APPARENTLY NOT ENOUGH TO MURDER MY FAVORITE FG! Oh no 'Project Soul' had to let this supercool function be available.

To be perfectly honest, I think if there is no patch, we should all harass Namco for a refund. I'd at least like to hear them give a COMMENT about these issues. (Which to my knowledge, they haven't)

Class action lawsuit anyone? lol

Really we all just want the games netplay significantly Improved and to be the proper version. If scratching for a refund could possibly help insinuate this I will help in anyway I can plus some friends that will assist to accomplish this goal.

I gave up on it. It will be nice to have a HD version when people come over to play.. but yah Online is not worth it.

Back