SC4 Secret Moves

secret moves

I'm not sure Zas' BB4 is on the movelist. Which is fine by me since it makes BB actually useful and nobody seems to use it.

secret moves

People seem to have more than one version of their nomral BT moves. Whether you're more to the right or left seems to govern which one comes out. They have the same damage and frames, they just look different.

secret moves

There is actually a secret JF from AT that used to be her 214G in SC3. I thought they had taken it out since the stance itself now auto GIs mids. Input is 214:214G. The G has HUGE GI window and auto-GIs all mids. Don't know about its usefulness since the stance itself accomplishes this but a cute easter egg nonetheless.

i tried this but when i do only 1 spin, i always get a JI, is this suppose to happen or im i getting lucky with timing? also does she have the outline glow, if so, i didnt do it then :(

secret moves

Talim

Double Wind Sault
AS:G~AS
She cancels one Wind Sault into another for a double bounce that covers a greater distance than normal. It's unconfirmed whether she can do it more than once per AS.

Reverse Wind Leap & Reverse Wind Hop
(1) 33B~8_2~6 = reverse Wind Leap that doesn't auto-hop Talim forward like other Wind Leaps
(2) 33B~8_2~6~B+K~A+B = reverse Wind Leap, reverse Wind Hop into reverse guard crush attack
(3) 33B~8_2~6~{B+K}~A+B = reverse Wind Leap, double reverse Wind Hop into reverse unblockable attack

Wind Charmer 'Just-Frame' Double Uppercut
WC B:B

secret moves

Cass's 236B JF infinite works wonders online. Tetsuya, if you pull it off, then I could see you becoming a top 5 player online at least.

secret moves

There is actually a secret JF from AT that used to be her 214G in SC3. I thought they had taken it out since the stance itself now auto GIs mids. Input is 214:214G. The G has HUGE GI window and auto-GIs all mids. Don't know about its usefulness since the stance itself accomplishes this but a cute easter egg nonetheless.

Anyone have a video of this? Been trying to pull this off here and I can't seem to manage it. My poor Cass is getting dizzy from all this twirling!

secret moves

Figured I'd post a couple of Cervy's unlisted moves.

iGDR = 214:B The instant "psycho crusher" move. 4 and B have to be pressed at the same time. A lot of people think it's the fastest input, and from what I've seen so far, that's not the case. I could be wrong though. I only tested it for 10 or 15mins.

iTP = 214:6 The instant teleport. This one is actually the fastest input. I use the controller and find it easier to do on the analog, especially on the right side of the screen.

8A+B:B+K_4K,K:B+K (forgot the other one) These do the BT stab. The first one has to be done during the start-up animation. While he's crouching, press B+K while his back is turned. Timing's not too hard. On the 4K,K, you have to do it a little bit after the last kick lands, but before the animation is over.

secret moves

Talim
Reverse Wind Leap & Reverse Wind Hop
(1) 33B~8_2~6 = reverse Wind Leap that doesn't auto-hop Talim forward like other Wind Leaps

*remembers when you didn't need a secret move to make Talim not auto-hop forward, shakes head sadly*

secret moves

Zass BT B+K in certain combos like 6AB B+K, if you time it right he will remain BT, and his opponent will still be behind him instead of infront.

I think Zas's BT B+K keeps you in BT if it's fully charged, anything less and you lose BT.

I'm really intrigued by this new Siegfried move. Why haven't I heard of this yet?

secret moves

I think Zas's BT B+K keeps you in BT if it's fully charged, anything less and you lose BT.

I'm really intrigued by this new Siegfried move. Why haven't I heard of this yet?

About Zass
Not really it's actually quite specific...after combos like 3AB or 6AB BT B+K has a timing to it to stay back turned. If you charge it during these combos it will just pull the opponent infront.

What Siegfried move?

I don't think Astaroth's 2_8A+B is listed. The inputs hit the opponent to the opposite side of a normal A+B.

Also his command grabs 63214A+G_B+G can be inputed in various ways...the one I use is 64B+G_A+G.

secret moves

Nightmare's 6K variations, input 3 or 9 during 6K will result in different open palm. This open palm version has a lil bit longer range and hits higher than normal 6K

when soul charged, if he activates soul wave and successfully counters someone he can delay the burst animation (roughly 1sec).

secret moves

Yoshi's 22B~G cancels 22B right into INT. Not sure if this one's in the movelist.

Back