SC4 Sophitia Videos

heres my sophie match this i must say this is my best
(2nd not so good wasnt all that serious)

i usually dont look at Online matches much but the 1st one def shows alot of potential! Do me a favor and get to a tournament! i wanna see how well you do!

i usually dont look at Online matches much but the 1st one def shows alot of potential! Do me a favor and get to a tournament! i wanna see how well you do!

I dont think im tournament stuff yet, besides the guy clearly did have the skill or was as serious as i was. Im sure a real cervy player would have beaten me

Besides me only 16 lol

that may have been the most amazing cervantes i have ever seen he was just outstanding im guna try to find him to ask him for tips

Just leaving that here for Ramon.

LOL you guys are all crazy...cant wait to get my Sophi like that......

this is my highest level of play so far!

This was the best match i have ever seen!!!!!!!!!
Slaya and I have battle with the same characters but not on this high level though..MAN!!!!!!!

these are GF of a tourney I won in Boston! i was alil rusty but i did pretty well...let me know what you all think

Geez that has to be the most EWGF use in a match ever. From both of ya. Good job teddy bear.

lol funny that your opponent is running all the time in your 88A XD..anyway....i dont know the cass player but he/she was a little bit weird...and after the 1st match i tought he will change his style but nope...again a few AA`s and throws lol...i think you should have done more AK..and its unusual to see a sophie player who never uses 1AA ^^ hehe...but all in one i`ve enjoyed watching.=)

ps:ok...a question...is that rigel?? the cass player??

yes amanda it is Rigel the cass player...his play style is actually much harder to fight against than u think! plus i had to go thru KDZ and so did he so it was not easy!

oh no..dont get me wrong...i`ve see that on the 3rd and 4th vids dont worry(that you had a lot of trouble)..but its just...i say its unusual to see that some of her moves didnt work well(i dont know if he/she was a lil bit stressed that day or something else like that)....and i just missed one or two things from cassandra on the vids but its ok....everyone has it good and bad days(no i dont wanna say that you was lucky ^^) my english is limited so i hope it doesnt sounds weird what im posting here....so and you had to fight in one tourney agains 2 cassandra`s lol XD

ps:lets play already these days -.- my sophie is a lil bit rusty >_>(hope it wont lagy XD)

i understand what u were trying to say now! and i do look forward to playing with you online!

Grand finals 1 mostly algol

Grand finals 2 ALL sophie plus Mirror match

Winners finals against Rigel

W3 against Woahhzz

W2 against KDZaster Sophie is in the 3rd round

MT fighter 1st round

MT fighter LF

let me know what you guys think!

Back