SC5 Good Games Thread

Alright my GGs to Stryder, Shinjiurahara, Kvasir, Bolgan(Polish guy I think that's how you spell his name), Enkindu, and Woahzz.

Goddamit Woahzz get a better connection you silly AZN :P

GGs to Stryder, Heaton, Jargen, Karl, Ramon, and gw8t3st.

My apologies for the lag at times. Seems like my connection drops ONLY when I decide to go online :(

It's Bolgan :P

GGs to Belial, Kamiaka, EmilM, Yamaraja, Kvalsternacka and Vensu today.

Yey first post ever ;) Been lurking around for quite some time, never actually posted anything though!

Thx for the mention Ring! I am honored :) GGs indeed guys! I hope we at least made it kind of challenging for you :) Can't wait to play again!

GG's Wonton & HRD...

Hopefully can get quite a few in tonight, Ill be on PSN... hit me up with an add if you have room Tag is to your left.

Reactions: HRD
yo ggs to LPP, SwiftMilk, NDK, and others who were doing copious amounts of work
tumblr_lskvyb4yuO1r2ch8vo1_400.png

thugs 4 life $$$$

Huh. Didn't even know this thread was up.

GGs to Ciinder, ShoveCatsUpMyAss, Karl, Enkindu, Isaaciel, Kvasir, Grimmace, Wcire, Zdamned, Rainbowonster, TDCone, Bubbles, and everyone else I've played online since release.

Especially you, random hatemail people. I do it all for you.

GGs to those who randomly showed up to uyg livestream the other day. It was fun playing

Also: GGs to those who don't quit, or send me hate mail after I pick Devil Jin.

Well I believe this is self explanitory:

Shin_Ryujin: good games... you know the justice vs steam buns will never end
Kai: Algol...algol... unfortunately we couldnt finish since connection issues :/

GG's JT_the_Ninja, Hammer, and others...

Seriously more people on PS3 need to add me, Im tired of playing scrubs...

I invited mateo and beenee but didnt come... I really need to start getting some good games in with top players...

add me up TN_Red_Djinn

Aw snaps swift Leixia o_ox I havent fought it in awhile...

Ahem:

Good games lady_luff Maxi training is teaching me stuff
shin_Ryujin good stuff with Xiba as i stated in other thread Steam buns vs Justice will always be fighting each other

Back