SC5 Good Games Thread

good game to silent joel, sorry I cannot tell you in pm because i haved a bug :/
See you and thanks for the matchs!

ggs to jimbonator, tiz, red jinn, seran zelot, justinakatsuki (i think thats how you spell it) and chemie<3. i think those were the only players i played today.

oh also someone who was singing kpop to me while we played. ggs to him and his awesome singing voice

GGs in GC LA tonight. shoutouts to StevenA, chemie, DefianceK... and other people who I forgot their PSNs.
till next time.

GG's in GC lastnight!

Scitna, Azul, Big Bunny, Justin, Seran, HRD, Jimbo( lolz games ), Dr. Pepper, Cryolph(?)lizzy), randoms.

My 3 week apat is growing fine I think. I just fail in match ups with TC'ing SS moves. :(

GGs to Pepper/Robin, Res and a few others ^.^
@pepper: that pikachu CAS had me in stiches omg I couldn't breathe

GGs to Xyerith, PartyWolf, TheJimbonator at Xyerith's room which was amazing amounts of fun, I do feel bad I have forgotten the other player's name sorry >.< but GGs to him too and to Pyrrus, even though we didnt get to fight each other since the host RQed after a good beating from him but w.e.it was fun to watch xD

GGs to an old SC4 homie RVD 7 (some might remember him. but hes cool with me so STFU)

I got that cervy match up I was dieing for. Now I think I might do a little better against jonitti.

RVD if you still lurk around here, That was a fuckin blast, specially your Taunt~CE with Hilde that I fell for every fuckin time!! Brought back good memories. Lets do it again homes.

GGs to an old SC4 homie RVD 7 (some might remember him. but hes cool with me so STFU)

I got that cervy match up I was dieing for. Now I think I might do a little better against jonitti.

RVD if you still lurk around here, That was a fuckin blast, specially your Taunt~CE with Hilde that I fell for every fuckin time!! Brought back good memories. Lets do it again homes.
Nigga you trying to learn the Cervy MU and haven't asked me to play? Dafuq is wrong with you?

Back