SC5 Good Games Thread

GGs to BringerofWoe aka xXPyrrusXx aka Stabby McStabberson, Robert J. King, Spore, and if there are any others im sry if I missed you but GGs to all of ya

It's been awhile, but ggs to Carp, Keysona, Maidros, Shade, Yammy (luckers the lot of you) and anyone else I've left out.
Nice to finally get some recognition from you. :D
While I'm here, GGs to Europe's XShadeX, Captain_Tsubasa28 (yeah, you, lucker), Yamaraja, DoubleSteakHouse, Dark_Wraith_Zero, that SeeD guy from Spain (can't remember the nick), L3v14th49, RndmCE_Rome (nice to see you away from XboxOne), Lintinisi, Pitt, JonesTMC, Yinkamiyoukai, and many others.

Ggs to @Jimbonator
My reaction to the ukemi > low JG =
tumblr_m7wvgx0Lpl1qejigeo1_400.gif

Good games to Intimidating for the 20-odd set of matches tonight. I wish I could've stayed on but I have work tomorrow.

I had a lot of fun flipping through characters. Ivy, Voldo and Pyrrha remain my strongest characters while Algol is my toughest MU. It's nice to play someone who actually knows how to play the game rather than shift through the mediocre players that plague ranked and GC.

GGs to BringerOfWoe and RK for the ass kicking of a lifetime xD
Edit: BringerOfWoe coundnt kick my ass if he wanted to sadly but he does pose a challenge (lots of love mate <3)

GGs to Holy Carp and Dark Slayer for the games we've had in the last few days.
GGs to the both of ya :)

And GGs to anyone else I've played during my brief return to PSN. I'll try to list names, but no doubt I'll forget people...
GGs to Asodimazze, Lintinisi, JonesTMC, Happy, Rufus, thenewperson, Maidros, 11th Dimension, Tsubasa, and all the people who left lobbies because of my spam :D

Back