SC6 Frame Data Archive

WIIISE, I think the Active # in SCUFFLE app is showing how many hit frames it last for a move. Mostly, every moves have around 1 to 2 active frames and some exceptional moves have 3 to 5 active frames.
Recovery # shows how safe the move is on Whiff, B+G and how many advantage in GC.

I'm not sure if I can complete my part of frame data because it is time-consuming. However, I will post all the SCUFFLE data one by one after the patch v.1.10 released. Although some data is wrong in SCUFFLE, there is some pattern to find the wrong data out. Every people can make their own frame data in 100% accuracy if they follow the pattern I told.

For Taki's data, you can go to other writer's data in Wiki. https://8wayrun.com/wiki/taki-frame-data-sc6/

2B's SCUFFLE data next!! Then... Taki for you. =)

SCUFFLE ver.0.1.1 has released. The whiff # is still not correct. Do you guys know how to contact him? Anyway,

2B's SCUFFLE data (Raw) is up!
Astaroth's SCUFFLE data (Raw) is up!
Taki's SCUFFLE data (Raw) is up!

I didn't edit the data this time. I just run every move by the order of the move list in game.

Last edited:
SCUFFLE ver.0.1.1 has released. The whiff # is still not correct. Do you guys know how to contact him?
https://github.com/rougelite/SCUFFLE/issues

2B's SCUFFLE data (Raw) is up!
Astaroth's SCUFFLE data (Raw) is up!
Taki's SCUFFLE data (Raw) is up!

I didn't edit the data this time. I just run every move by the order of the move list in game.
I'll convert 2B's data and add it to the wiki. I'm sure a lot will have to be corrected by hand, since she has a bunch of stances.

Thanks Slade. Yea, there will be a lot of work. I don't know how to convert those stance move's data yet.
Anyway, I'm going to contact him then. I will wait for him fixing the Whiff # before I post other SCUFFLE data.

Thanks Slade. Yea, there will be a lot of work. I don't know how to convert those stance move's data yet.
Anyway, I'm going to contact him then. I will wait for him fixing the Whiff # before I post other SCUFFLE data.
Yeah, I took a look at it and I'm not sure how to handle the stances. @Protoman is working on a spreadsheet so I'll probably convert that once he's done.

Thanks Protoman.

I talked to rougelite. He had fixed the WHIFF# in ver.0.1.2 and released it yesterday. Also, he added REC# and GAP# in this version. Thanks to him.

GERALT's SCUFFLE data (Raw) is up!
NIGHTMARE's SCUFFLE data (Raw) is up!
RAPHAEL's SCUFFLE data (Raw) is up!
SIEGFRIED's SCUFFLE data (Raw) is up!
TIRA's SCUFFLE data (Raw) is up!
VOLDO's SCUFFLE data (Raw) is up!
ZASALAMEL's SCUFFLE data (Raw) is up!

2B's SCUFFLE data (Raw) is updated with the latest version.

AZWEL's SCUFFLE data (Raw) is up!
GROH's SCUFFLE data (Raw) is up!
IVY's SCUFFLE data (Raw) is up!
SOPHITIA's SCUFFLE data (Raw) is up!

ASTAROTH's SCUFFLE data (Raw) is updated with the latest version.
TAKI's SCUFFLE data (Raw) is updated with the latest version.
GENERAL FRAME DATA is updated.

Last edited:
Greetings, i have some questions about frame data in general and SCUFFLE.

First, is there some kind of legend or tutorial, where I can learn everything important to master the frame-game of SCVI?

Now, we have those colums:

id | COM | imp | AT | BLOCK | HIT | COUNTER | DM | GD | A | WHF | REC | GAP | NOTE

I have no idea what | A | means.
And sometimes in | Note | appears 1/2, what does that mean?

GAP means the frames the opponent has time to act, right?
For exampe Taki does her (5)KKK, then the gaps behind all those K's are 0, -5 and 2, but what does that mean?

The fastes attack in the game is Taki's :a-small::+::b-small::A: / :2::b-small::A: with imp6, but how many frames does it take to block, GI or RE?

I think, everything else appears clear to me,
thanks!

5H1N00B1, from the SCUFFLE's notes:
A ~~ Active # is showing how many hit frames it last for a move. Mostly, every moves have around 1 to 3 active frames and some exceptional moves have 4 to 5 active frames.
1/2 ~~ the moves with multiple hitboxes now display a ½ in the NOTES section

Notable GAP values:
  • -1 or less can only be blocked (or sometimes crouched, this parameter does not determine jailing)
  • 0 string interrupts all moves
  • 1 string can be GI'd
  • 5 string can be RE'd
  • 11 string can no longer be reversal GI'd

Is Taki 2bA really i6? Moves with slide inputs like that tend to be tricky. The animation for 2bA in SCV was i7 but the way the slide input is read by the game made it i8 at the fastest. (The AI could do these moves at their "true" speed, e.g. the AI Cervantes in Legendary Souls could punish -16 moves with iGDR, which is i17 when done with human inputs.) I don't think I trust Scuffle here.

The fastest version of 2bA is i8. You have to input A at the 3rd frame of the B's motion. Input A at 2nd frame doesn't work. At 4th frame, it will get i9.
Every moves like 2bA, b6, aB, or 4(B] are wrong on the impact # (speed) in SCUFFLE because it cancels the first move and replace by a new move. However, the Block# and Hit# is still reliable on these moves.

Somethings I forgot to mention. Do you guys see some moves have odd frame # in SCUFFLE? Most of them are launchers or upward attacks with ground hit. Actually, these moves have extra specific hit box for ground hit that only hit downed body. It will not affect on standing body even the hit box touches the body. SCUFFLE always counts the frame from the hit box of the ground hit that makes the # slightly off. For example, Mina's 22B is i19 in SCUFFLE, but it is i20 against to standing body and i19 against to downed body. Mina's WRB+K is i22 against to standing body and i20 against to downed body. Same things to Xianghua's 3B and SXS-K.
Be caution on this, then you guys can make a perfect frame data with SCUFFLE.

Last edited:
Back