SC6 Tier list for Season 2

Angrel-San

[10] Knight
Its been a while since I've posted but Asta is middle pack at best! Being a grappler he hurts when he not landing throws! From close range neutral Throw Range! he cannot punish step you cant even punish ducking if you not landing throws! Not to mention being countered out of throws completely by quicker tec crouching, fuzzy duck to while rising attacks!! Hildes, Cassandras can shut Asta throw game down. and your only options 3k 6A+B both punishable on block and grant you nothing on counter if you not consistently landing throws!
Astaroth with a player with reads is a monster.

The only character that can beat RE with command throws with his full charge grabs and Super (besides Evil Kilik's Nuke super)

Astaroth controls the arena with a mix of Bullrush, BA delays, 6B, 4A into crouching grab/mindgame mixups and a superb Guard Break game, not to mention his oppressive Soul Charge game and great oki.

He is very safe while doing this and add the blender + biggest damage potential. Yeah, his only weaknesses are his shitty RE (the SC attack is kinda a mindgame because of armor but meh and B IS a factor with the GTFO RO stuff) and his big hurtbox but this golem can destroy you and neuter you in capable hands. And if you tell me that you can duck and guess right on every single grab attempt, DON'T, it isn't humanly possible to guess right every single time. Astaroth WILL eventually GRAB YOU, and dealing with the blender and the terrain awareness all the time while keeping your defense solid (he only needs 3-4 hits to kill you) IS exhausting.

Talking from experience. His Bullrush, Stun, Guard Break and oki game plus obviously the Throws are all very solid in SC6.

Crash X

[14] Master
Well, with Azwel there’s not a word to really describe him right now. I guess you can say he’s good but he’s certainly lost a lot of his substance as the game as gone on. And I don’t really know what direction the devs could do with him without his gameplan becoming too dominant in all three of his stances or too trash with him relying on one stance to carry him.

That being said, he DOES need to be looked at again and I feel it would be better to give him some necessary attention instead of just looking at someone like Voldo all the time and never sticking to a proper direction with him and going from there.

Angrel-San

[10] Knight
After all this time and with his flowchart, Azwel is becoming like a mini Maxi.

Less complex and more effective but Maxi like.

Muted Masterx

[05] Battler
Astaroth with a player with reads is a monster.

The only character that can beat RE with command throws with his full charge grabs and Super (besides Evil Kilik's Nuke super)

Astaroth controls the arena with a mix of Bullrush, BA delays, 6B, 4A into crouching grab/mindgame mixups and a superb Guard Break game, not to mention his oppressive Soul Charge game and great oki.

He is very safe while doing this and add the blender + biggest damage potential. Yeah, his only weaknesses are his shitty RE (the SC attack is kinda a mindgame because of armor but meh and B IS a factor with the GTFO RO stuff) and his big hurtbox but this golem can destroy you and neuter you in capable hands. And if you tell me that you can duck and guess right on every single grab attempt, DON'T, it isn't humanly possible to guess right every single time. Astaroth WILL eventually GRAB YOU, and dealing with the blender and the terrain awareness all the time while keeping your defense solid (he only needs 3-4 hits to kill you) IS exhausting.

Talking from experience. His Bullrush, Stun, Guard Break and oki game plus obviously the Throws are all very solid in SC6.
hard reads!!! but no 22a mid that tecs highs n kill steps! and while everybody talking about Partywolf his extensive knowledge of when to step n when to duck predictable strings like NM 6aa or siegs aab explains his top 8 placing with asta which he couldve done with any char! how many charge command throws did he land aginst opponent while they wre re'ing or gi'ing ? do we have any high level gsameplay footage of this ever being used!! Stop it ! I watched rikuto n clob 2 of the best!!! from close to mid range asta has no mid horizontals 44a too slow every characters standing k has more range than 6a+bn 4a his fastest moves !!!. 22a n 3a a lil better but grants nothing but that weak ass blender you guys overhyping due to the fact all his lows 1a 1b 1k are all reactable n punishable. while command throw breaks space so bad now that bullrush whiffs 3a whiffs ! another command throw will whiff n 6a can be fuzzied n punished ba can be stepped ducked n punished on reaction! you need to land 4 or 5 ch 6a with the throw finisher n 6 or 7 ba ! run into someone mindlessly mashing n throw the yomi n this overhyped blender game out the window you have to 4a, 3k n luckily land a 22b lh which is near mpossible wit the close range vert patch. but yes if you making all the reads you can be dominant but thats with all the chars.

Crash X

[14] Master
New list as of right now for me. Just my opinion.

63275AC5-1FBE-46A6-BBC4-55024CF16BD0.jpeg
E34A9E64-94D7-40C2-9CE9-441E57FB0B88.jpeg

Last edited: