Scores for Community Matchup Chart

ok...
from the last few threads above

the only one worth noting was from Stryker because he's from DR.

since stryker said Sieg is top tier... and no taki can beat his sieg.... and to clarify no taki in the world

I say...

it's 10:0 sieg advantage...

if you're not from DR/FR please don't bother commenting.. it's kinda meaningless when your sieg isn't up to par.

-LAU

taki cannot beat stryker. EVER. if that were to happen, the fabric of the universe would be undone

taki cannot beat stryker. EVER. if that were to happen, the fabric of the universe would be undone

I wonder if it's a Stryker specific phenomenon? Have we tested this empirically? How does he go with other characters vs Taki? ^_^. J/K.

ok...
from the last few threads above

the only one worth noting was from Stryker because he's from DR.

since stryker said Sieg is top tier... and no taki can beat his sieg.... and to clarify no taki in the world

I say...

it's 10:0 sieg advantage...

if you're not from DR/FR please don't bother commenting.. it's kinda meaningless when your sieg isn't up to par.

-LAU

lol I give this a :thumbu:

Hey its kpc! I thought u left for the army/navy/? something like that already. Cool if ur still around do u think u can make a matchup chart for Siggy. If not its cool. Most appreciated.

Well well well... after I learn HOW to beat in a "kick ass level" all the Takis around my country, I only really loose a FT10 2 times (after almost 35 FT10 matches) and that was because I was on a bad luck state. The opponent repelled 98% of my throws, and guard correctly against 90% of my mind games. I said it was bad luck state cause after that match the same Taki player never defeat me again, and most of time I won with a real outstanding advantage.

Now the cruel true is, no one can defeat a player who understand the game in over 100%. A player who knows everything about the basics and is perfectly trained against any possible command from the movelist of every character. I know a player who is maybe better than that description. When a player with that kind of talent and skill picks a character just doesn't really matter which character is, this player really will make the difference. If I find a player like that and he/she plays as Taki, then I ""maybe" will be defeated.

-Stryker-

Now the cruel true is, no one can defeat a player who understand the game in over 100%. A player who knows everything about the basics and is perfectly trained against any possible command from the movelist of every character.

That kind of player is very scary to face. The only way to defeat them is to get under their skin and force a slip up, but if they already know the counter to every possible situation, they probably have nerves of steel. So instead of trying to force a slip up with one of your "tried and true" mixups or moves, you have to be so much more spontaneous with what you're doing to get them to trip up. And lo and behold, Sieg has a roulette just waiting to be gambled with, just waiting for you to try something new with it. It's an amazing tool - use it to attack, to evade, to move around, to play Sieg from BT...so many uses. Surely, even someone trained to respond against all of them (sounds like af) is going to slip up and misidentify the way you're using it once...and that should be all you need.

I think that should be every Siegfried player's motto - Spontaneity. Not even hypothetical fights can beat that.

"Really, who the hell uses SRSH A?!"

The 2nd to last tournament match I had against Dreamkiller, he beat me silly with Taki.

I fucked up hard by not 3Bing properly against DK's POS 236 mixups, I didn't read POS A and K correctly to iWSB or 4K to counter. I also let him get up close and proceed with 1BA and AB mixups. I believe Sieg has the tools to handle Taki on an even playing field but I messed up as a player. I know Sieg has some counter for Windroll but I'm not sure what.

I just wanted to put DK's opinion on context as I'm sure I'm not playing to Sieg's fullest potential against her, and DK is a better player I think atm.

The 2nd to last tournament match I had against Dreamkiller, he beat me silly with Taki.

I fucked up hard by not 3Bing properly against DK's POS 236 mixups, I didn't read POS A and K correctly to iWSB or 4K to counter. I also let him get up close and proceed with 1BA and AB mixups. I believe Sieg has the tools to handle Taki on an even playing field but I messed up as a player. I know Sieg has some counter for Windroll but I'm not sure what.

I just wanted to put DK's opinion on context as I'm sure I'm not playing to Sieg's fullest potential against her, and DK is a better player I think atm.

it's simple...

you're not as good as Stryker ... or DTN

so like you said it's kinda irrelevant to mention how DK kicked your ass with Taki.

-LAU

Back