SCV Character Creation Discussion

I'm going to create an actual news thread when I go on my lunch break unless someone beats me to it. But it's good to see how much the character creation has improved over SC4. Plus the casual fans will have an endless amount of fun creating hideous monstrosities to use online. Cannot wait.

Ok guys, time for hibernation... Let's set the clock on Feb. 3rd (poor of us!) ... I didn't figure it was so long...
I just hope they'll put plenty of faces! Because 3 faces x 3 beards = cheap... Oh well, I'm not complaining I'm just ÜBER excited! <3

Ok guys, time for hibernation... Let's set the clock on Feb. 3rd (poor of us!) ... I didn't figure it was so long...
It is better than when they said between Jan and June. It would of been worse had it been June.

It is better than when they said between Jan and June. It would of been worse had it been June.
^ Point goes to you! :-)

By the way, did you all notice the CaS with Natsu's and Viola's hair? (ditto for the post about Soph's hair) Will we finally be able to use 1P haircuts? I hope so <3

Ouch, my eyes!

A lot of new possibilities and the CAS look even more horrid than before. Oh well, even so my CAS would still be stylish.

This is what i've been really waiting for and OH SHIT! Next to Mass Effect 3, This will be my GAME OF THE YEAR! It took forever getting here, and its looks like the wait was worth it!

Aesthetically awesome...My only concerns...will we have more than 2 faces per sex that don't look like ass and the hit box issue? Competitive player or not...I like using CAS's and sadly have to abandon them to play. Even if they have to do a phantom hit box over the aesthetic I'd be happy. I'll take awkward visual collision over whiffing guaranteed punishes and combos.

the character creation is so awesome now,so many options! this is excatly what ive been waiting for!
infact the character creation never mind been the best fighting game one,i havent been on any game that competes with what im seeing now by quite a lot!

the only worry i have is that there arent going to be enough slots again,i could have gone with 100 on SC4 and now..well i dont know,they need to make sure there are more than enough
i spent ages on SC4 Cas and i will spend ages on this,itll stop me fighting as much as i should be!

and like ivyfanboy said since you can have all different sizes i hope the hitboxes are ok,and there are all different faces and voices for each sex-even though you can edit them,i bet you can still kind of tell which face it is

Aesthetically awesome...My only concerns...will we have more than 2 faces per sex that don't look like ass and the hit box issue? Competitive player or not...I like using CAS's and sadly have to abandon them to play. Even if they have to do a phantom hit box over the aesthetic I'd be happy. I'll take awkward visual collision over whiffing guaranteed punishes and combos.

AGREED!

Back