SCV Character Creation Discussion

yeah cool.

What can we infer from the hair styles .. mostly form sc4 but maybe not finalized as some sc5 charaters have their 2p hair styles in there.

Where the items are anchored is a cool feature too, as butt-horns are now finally available!
Online is going to be plagued by phallus-looking objects protruding from their CAS which will be funny at first but then just sad after a year or two.

The weird stat pentagon in choosing body size confuses me though.

And.. are we able to CAS ezio. I'd love to smear clown makeup on his smug ass and put him in a dress.

Reactions: HRD
WOW. That looks dope as fuck. The only disappointment I potentially see is left and right arms and legs don't *seem* available.

this looks too good too good to be true...
as scene in the reveal at the end...
Drag Queens are now possible... Trannies... horny breasts?
can my life get any better?
I utterly HATE Mitsurugi but he looks very sexy here

Wow they even have a little graph for stuff like their reach and speed. So I guess being fat has a effect on you. Lol.

Seems like a very mighty tool indeed. Hopefully we'll get neverending hordes of awesome fighters and hopefully we'll still be able to appreciate them after some time.

my gosh!!! that editor has become so detailed!!! TT-TT

did you see the wrinkles? the scars? THE BODY HAIR!!!

this will make people create some of the ugliest CAS characters ever, but in the right hands, this will be magnificent. and the hitbox issues are rather obvious than subtle this time...

Back