SCV Character Creation Discussion

Id be cool with it if they had more underwear variety and not just bikini's. I mean, the men didnt even get boxers or bike shorts or the medieval equivalent and females didnt even get anything sexy.. (except the bell dress) And not much cultural.
images
So the Tiger Lily stockings weren't sexy? :P

I hope the have Ivy's first outfit for Character Creation because somebody told me that Sohie's hair is in their, Taki's also. maybe more...... i hope......

And here I thought your SCIV CASs had already demonstrated maximum flagrance. >_< Look out SCV, here comes TM!

No. Geisha is an outmoded Japanese occupation. Gaysha is one of TrannyMagic’s many “special” offerings to the CAS world. Do not force me to elaborate further. ;-)

you know you love my CaS >:)
and I agree with no more lingerie/skank clothing, ~
my characters may be gay but they're like the most classy gay CaS you'll ever see. (no diss to the homos)
S/O to dudes who fap in character creation mode...
and
S/O to being flagrant... lmASSO

Meanwhile in the city of Townsville, seems like we have smalle hair items this time around as well, with pyrrhas clip in cas and her wearing what appears to be the feathers from setsukas player two hat. Wewt!

The fact that they're wearing little to no underwear justifies the lack thereof of "lacy, sexy" underwear pieces in CaS.
keep in mind we're dressing to go to battle not strut down the red light district
the fact that we see it on characters like Pyrrha so gosh-darn often makes it plausable. However, I only said that based on someone else's comparison to SC4's clothing damage system actually. Id rather not have the clothing explode. Amour > Underwear.

...I'm seriously considering making Necrid, what with the seperate arm customization and so on, not to mention the horn placement. And god knows what else I'll come up with...*chuckles*.

I'm thinking we can be creative without being sleazy.

They're not exclusive, we could do both. In a lot of female clothes you do see the underwear, it is important.

I hope the have Ivy's first outfit for Character Creation because somebody told me that Sohie's hair is in their, Taki's also. maybe more...... i hope......

*crosses fingers* I want Viola's dress.

That won't be possible unless we get "Manefested" equipment too, like Nightmare's arm, a demonic leg or head etc.
Ah, but you can change skin color. And I imagine with scars and such, you can make him look scaly to at least a small degree. Admittedly, you're right about the claw, but you can always improvise. I'm thinking of using the movable horns on his "claw" arm.

Ah, but you can change skin color. And I imagine with scars and such, you can make him look scaly to at least a small degree. Admittedly, you're right about the claw, but you can always improvise. I'm thinking of using the movable horns on his "claw" arm.
Not good enough. You will never me apart of souledge unless you get symptoms.

They could have just saved some braincells with the actual word. "manifested"
Except that’s not at all the concept they’re trying to convey.

Malfested is a portmanteau of the latin/french prefix mal meaning “bad” or “evil” and infested. I.e., infested with evil. They also seem to be using it as a noun, e.g. “he was killed by a malfested.”

Manifested means made clear, shown, demonstrated, realized, or achieved.

Except that’s not at all the concept they’re trying to convey.

Malfested is a portmanteau of the latin/french prefix mal meaning “bad” or “evil” and infested. I.e., infested with evil. They also seem to be using it as a noun, e.g. “he was killed by a malfested.”

Manifested means made clear, shown, demonstrated, realized, or achieved.
That was a knowledge win. Refreshing ;D

Back