SCV Corrupt a wish

spongebob

[08] Mercenary
I saw this on another forum lol. Basically it goes like this I wish for something i want in SCV (if they ever made it) eg I wish Algol was in it then the next person grants it but with a twist (corrupt) e.g. wish granted but he'll just be a unplayable character in a cut scene. Then they wish and it keeps on going...

Ill start:

I wish they toned down mitsurugi and removed all of his good lows (it doesn't have to be serious lol)

so to corrupt your wish i gotta contradict yours by giving mitsi something nice? ok mitsi will have a nice pair of dungarees and a straw hat as his 1p outfit. my wish , i want mi-na to have a move where she pins the opp' to the floor with her spear and spits on them.

so to corrupt your wish i gotta contradict yours by giving mitsi something nice? ok mitsi will have a nice pair of dungarees and a straw hat as his 1p outfit. my wish , i want mi-na to have a move where she pins the opp' to the floor with her spear and spits on them.

She dehydrates as a result of the spitting and loses life.

I wish they'd speed the game back up to sc3 speed.

I wish they'd speed the game back up to sc3 speed.

They will! Because they will just burn SC3 on a Blu-Ray and write SC5 on the box.

I wish they'd give Taki an 8wr move that is low.

Edit: Meh too slow so the next dude just has to corrupt 2 wishes :P

ivy will be EXACTLY like her SC2 version... except no command throws.

taki will have an new 8way run move that hits low. Of course its -25 on hit and -50 on block ...but whose counting...and it does 10 damage...

I wish the CaS in the next version had their own new special weapon sets.

POOF! All CaS' have their own special weapons except you must pay $25 a piece.

I wish hilde was erased from soul calibur

Granted: The CaSes in SCV have their own weapon sets. Here's a sampling of some of the sets the devs are planning:

- Wet noodle
- Rubber children's balloon
- Revolver that explodes in user's hand when shot

Have fun with that!

I wish that Mi-Na's FC 1B will have ridiculously strong tracking ability, preposterously high damage, and the same range and speed that it has now.

Darago said:
I wish that Mi-Na's FC 1B will have ridiculously strong tracking ability, preposterously high damage, and the same range and speed that it has now.

The SC community decides that Mi-na's new FC 1B is broken, and thus ban her from competitive play.

I wish SCV's Raphael had safer transitions into and out of Prep.

The SC community decides that Mi-na's new FC 1B is broken, and thus ban her from competitive play.

I wish SCV's Raphael had safer transitions into and out of Prep.

Done but in exchange there's only one move you can do out of Prep. A taunt that leaves you open for half a minute and gives free counter hits.

I still want while landing moves back!

Done but in exchange there's only one move you can do out of Prep. A taunt that leaves you open for half a minute and gives free counter hits.

I still want while landing moves back!

they only work when you land on the bottom of pits after being rung out

i wish Maxi's 1P costume was a thong

Algol's bubble spam is unbeatable. as they pass right through the opponent dealing no damage.

i wish taki wasn't such a slut.

They all get removed with the first patch; Namco laughs their asses off at everyone who's not using Kilik or Mitsu.

I wish the game was balanced.

Back