SCV Corrupt a wish

Granted, but now he lacks range in his ground throws, making him even more useless.

I wish people would stop spamming Sophitia's 1AA move online.

You stop fighting Sophitias altogether and now you only fight Mitsurugis that spam 6B,B ; 1A ; and 2K,B Siegfrieds that spam 3B,B and SCH K and you very occasionally run into a bad ass Yoshimitsu that GBs almost all your attacks and completely destroys your morale until you break something new off your controller in every 3rd round.

I wish the gladiator duo would be a more balanced character, explained I mean their moves are pretty easy to block but they do a buttload of damage, whereas I'd prefer having them more technical and a little less strength.

Granted they are balanced in the sense that there bewbs are more proportional to there bodies and because of that they have a taunt that stunt you and kills you.

Granted they are balanced in the sense that there bewbs are more proportional to there bodies and because of that they have a taunt that stunt you and kills you.
You didn't wish for anything, so you get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!

I wish for characters from Sengoku Basara/Devil Kings (same game, different names in different countries) would be playable guests and have their perfectly-balanced movesets in CaS. (Meaning we get to have CaS's with 6 swords, two spears, a sword/shotgun combo, a giant drill-spear, etc)

You didn't wish for anything, so you get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!

I wish for characters from Sengoku Basara/Devil Kings (same game, different names in different countries) would be playable guests and have their perfectly-balanced movesets in CaS. (Meaning we get to have CaS's with 6 swords, two spears, a sword/shotgun combo, a giant drill-spear, etc)

Is that a Willy Wonka quote I see there?

Wish granted, but instead of having single characters like Date Masamune or Sorutobi Sasuke they make a new character that looks like Dante from Devil May Cry who uses a combination of the Devil Kings attacks Necrid style.

I wish that there were no more wishes.

Granted they change the name of wishes to swishes so wishes are no more but instead swishes.

I swish SC5 had dante from Devil May Cry and he was overpowered and people hated him so much that they wanted him banned and removed from the game.

Granted they change the name of wishes to swishes so wishes are no more but instead swishes.

I swish SC5 had dante from Devil May Cry and he was overpowered and people hated him so much that they wanted him banned and removed from the game.

Noone else wants to grab Juece's swish?

Alright, I'll bite...

Swish granted: Dante is in the game, complete with the intentional glitch that lets him continuously shoot people in the air until they're dead. When his soul gauge bar starts blinking he turns into his Demon Form and becomes ridiculously strong like Night Terror from SC3. People cry their eyes out getting beat by noob Dante after noob Dante, let alone the few 733+ Dantes roaming the fields...

Downside is that his moves are fairly slow, though his gun and demon form are practically unblockable they are steppable/duckable/jumpable and being as slow as they are, this allows players familiar with Dantes movelist to totally dominate him.

I swish that Zero Punctuation played SC4 again and started to understand fighting games enough that he went back and made another review for the game that didn't bash it. Zero Punctuation not bashing a game... LMAO

I wish for Heihachi to be back.

Not granted because you didnt make a swish

Also since you didnt answer villians swish I have to do it. granted zero punctuation redoes his review for SC4 but because he isnt bashing it no one cares and his opinion doesnt matter.

I swish for better tasting water

Not granted because you didnt make a swish

Also since you didnt answer villians swish I have to do it. granted zero punctuation redoes his review for SC4 but because he isnt bashing it no one cares and his opinion doesnt matter.

I swish for better tasting water

Swish granted, water tastes soooo good nobody even considers drinking pop anymore! It tastes a little chocolaty or fruity depending on the person, how this is possible is a mystery... Water also now has crazy health benefits such as causing those that drink it to not only live longer but grow larger.

However, water's new form doesn't taste good in some foods...
i.e. Pasta now tastes like crap when using water to boil it.
...and water lifeforms now are totally out of control making it extremely risky for men to fish.

I swish for less Me vs. scrub fights online...

Swish geanted however in your first episode you showed us how to make cooked octopus and now everyone wants to eat me.

I swish I wasn't very tasty so no one would try to eat me.

Is that a Willy Wonka quote I see there?
Yes it is. I haven't seen that movie in a while, but I felt like I had to add that for some reason.

Swish geanted however in your first episode you showed us how to make cooked octopus and now everyone wants to eat me.

I swish I wasn't very tasty so no one would try to eat me.
Your physical body isn't, but your soul still is. Therefore causing Nightmare to absorb it.

I swish that Masamune Date (Samurai Warriors 2) would be playable, with his same saber and pistols from the game, and his perfectly-balanced fighting style would be in CaS.

Wish granted, you are now 45 minutes closer to your next shift. Also, you have to share.

I wish Tira would seek counceling and stop cutting herself.

Wish granted, you are now 45 minutes closer to your next shift. Also, you have to share.

I wish Tira would seek counceling and stop cutting herself.

Granted, but now we have a sane tira who can think straight and start doing crazy ass moves with the ring blade of hers....and now shes so good that shes MEGA-FUCKIN-BROKEN, and people run away in fear and never play S.C. again.

I wish S.C. online was good enough for the "pros" to start playing it

Granted, but now we have a sane tira who can think straight and start doing crazy ass moves with the ring blade of hers....and now shes so good that shes MEGA-FUCKIN-BROKEN, and people run away in fear and never play S.C. again.

I wish S.C. online was good enough for the "pros" to start playing it
Wish granted, but it only lasts a day.

I wish Speedy Speed Boy by Marko Polo (AKA the YTMND Butt Race song) would be unlockable BGM.

Back