SCV Corrupt a wish

Granted, but his only moves are to "Never give you up" to "Never Say goodbye" and never "Desert you".
I Swish this pizza wasn't so crap.

Granted, however you already ate it so the crappy pizza cannot change at this point.

I Swish Nightmares SC2 voice actor voices Nightmare again.

Reactions: SL
Granted, but Gilbert Godfrey now does the voice of everyone else, including the narator.

I wish they brought back something like Chronicles of the Sword, because Tower of Lost Souls makes me want to commit murder.

Granted, but Gilbert Godfrey now does the voice of everyone else, including the narator.

I wish they brought back something like Chronicles of the Sword, because Tower of Lost Souls makes me want to commit murder.

Not granted you commit murder and then go to prison. Next time make a swish

I swish talim was higher tier than hilde for the lulz of it

Not granted you commit murder and then go to prison. Next time make a swish

I swish talim was higher tier than hilde for the lulz of it

granted talim remains the same but hilde loses doom combo and all her attacks do 1 dmg.

I (siwsh?) they randomly released some free characters for the game :D

Granted, however the UB damages you if it misses and it has the range of Talim's 5a.

I swish the Dodo birds would fight you on the one map.

Granted, however the UB damages you if it misses and it has the range of Talim's 5a.

I swish the Dodo birds would fight you on the one map.

granted but their god tier.

and they can fly.

I swish there were destructible environments (like tekken)

Granted, but in order to unlock him, you must unlock and beat the game with the following characters in order; Yoda, Darth Vader, The Apprentice, R2D2, C3PO, Jabba the Hut, Chewbacca, and an Ewok. He still shoots first, but his aim sucks.

I swish Namco would sign on with Squenix and get Final Fantasy characters in the game.

Granted (in reference to Cervantes getting a second attack throw). But it sucks. It's only used like a gimmick.

That's not very corrupted... his only attack throw right now would have an identical description.
They're expensive DLC.

I swish Han Solo were playable...and that he'd shoot first.

Hmmm... as the swish is ambiguous I'll just have to grant it in a few different ways. His main attacks are with his pistol and are all practically the same except for speed and direction, though he does have a few minor close range attacks that are balanced between quick+weak and slow+strong he has no aGI attacks. Also, vs. any of the other Star Wars characters he is at extreme disadvantage for obvious reasons.

He also starts out every battle shooting the opponent for a quick automatic 15dmg.

Lastly, and most sadly,any lady he picks up leaves him for 'shooting first.'

I swish Wolverine was the next guest character.

Granted, however you have to get a JF just to use his claws.

I swish they would release SC2 on the XBL marketplace and PSN

Granted, however you have to get a JF just to use his claws.

I swish they would release SC2 on the XBL marketplace and PSN

Granted but its full of bugs and glitches and its not worth playing also it cost $69.99x21.

I swish lag tactics worked offline

Granted, but then the scene would die, as it would become a back and forth spamfest between Kilik and....Kilik.

I swish SCV had GGPO-esque netcode.

granted, but a group of former mitsu 2KB spammers violently take over Namco ( by making everyone who comes out of the building trip and slashing them while they fall) and install an even laggier netcode.

I swish everyone started typing backwards so this sentence would be eb dluow ecnetnes siht os sdrawkcab gnipyt detrats enoyreve hsiws I.

.sresol rof si gnihsiwnu ,cipot siht deyortsed i seY

granted, but a group of former mitsu 2KB spammers violently take over Namco ( by making everyone who comes out of the building trip and slashing them while they fall) and install an even laggier netcode.

I swish everyone started typing backwards so this sentence would be eb dluow ecnetnes siht os sdrawkcab gnipyt detrats enoyreve hsiws I.

.sresol rof si gnihsiwnu ,cipot siht deyortsed i seY

He's saying: I swish everyone started typing backwards so this sentence would be
I swish everyone started typing backwards so this sentence would be

Yes I destroyed this topic, unwishing is for losers.

And I say granted because you and your swish will always be corrupted. Nice try.

I swished a basketball in the net.

Back