SCV glitches collection / Patching the game

usually BT JG are hard since i feel you must execute them at the very last moment (i think the window closes as soon as you start turning around) but i can do them, even if not reliably. this one seems just impossible.
also the cpu fails to JG the second hit, tho this doesn't prove much as there are other instances where it fails to JG where it's indeed possible.
i find more meaningful that, if i space the hits as close as possible, the JG on ein should be automatic from the ZWEI one, but i still get hit.

And yes, I know this is primarily an area for glitches, but I must give a line of text to the nerfing of both Tira and Raph. It was VERY extreme and they have both now lost 90% of their player base.

And yes, I know this is primarily an area for glitches, but I must give a line of text to the nerfing of both Tira and Raph. It was VERY extreme and they have both now lost 90% of their player base.
i think most of their original player base still use them, just not in serious matches.... at least i still do. Tira's still fun, it's just that you can't have fun and win at the same time....
tho i have seen quite a few posts on the Tira patch thread that ppl are giving up the game completely due to the Tira nerf.

okay here it is
http://8wayrun.com/threads/important-scv-bug-glitches-collection.12664/
I've got all links to the bugs in this thread in youtube video description.
Thank you everyone for providing information about bugs
I've sent this to Namcobandai representative in russia whose contact I have
Please everyone do your best to spam Daishi twitter and any other resourse you may have to inform Namco of this bugs!

natsu 6A+B4, PO A:6 normal hit whiffs on a few characters regardless of range. let me compile a list and get back to you.

ivy, ezio, raph, algol, aeon. viola used to be one of those but post-patch somehow it all connects on her.

edit: just saw the vid, leixia's in the list as well. thanks belial for testing!

also, i've posted the vid on the official SoulCalibur facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/SoulCalibur). due to the annoying nature of facebook's timeline for business pages, my post is hidden in the “Recent posts by others" section, but please do look for it (just look for "Random SC5 bugs") and like it so we can get some attention from namco.

Is this a glitch or just a really insidious hidden property?

When Ivy is doing that attack where she sticks her blade into the ground and then it pops out 3 times in a line in front of her (sorry I don't know the notation), there was one time where I managed to sidestep the attack, and while she was standing there, completely helpless as she finished the animation, I did Cerv's 4B BE and...

got hit by something and died. I have no idea how that happened.

Ivy's WR (A) when right next to the enemy whiffs through them, unless it was just Algol's hitboxes.. Either way..

here at 6:28 you can see Viola's 44A(BE) not coming out, yet burning meter. It happens quite often

Back