SCV Ivy Video Thread

Ok, something that caught my attention. What we can hear in the video:

"Ivy is the kind of character that on NH doesn't do big damage. She has to use BE to have a big damage on normal hits. Her 1B BE on NH is like 70-80 damage"

What? 1B BE stuns on NH in the newest build? If that's not a mistake, we are talking i14 80 dmg mid punisher... kinda hard to believe if you ask me.

Idk, it's kinda hard to make a call on balancing BE's in general. Make the buff too weak and it'll hardly see use in competitive play. Make it too strong and it could be borderline broken.

Can't really tell at this point until we know (and can feel for ourselves beyond 5-10% of the SC community) how fast one can really build and use meter at any given time.

Scud, does 6(B)2_8 knocks down on CH in the new build, or does it happen when only the 2nd hit connects?​
Siegfried is so strong =/he's a fail in game's balance.​

Ivy is weak compared to everyone else on this game 0_0

Btw, what is the previous CL 6A+B classed as on this one?

Scud, does 6(B)2_8 knocks down on CH in the new build, or does it happen when only the 2nd hit connects?​
Siegfried is so strong =/he's a fail in game's balance.​

Wow Ring! aren´t you happy?? now 3B seems to allways conect with 6B9!! even in NH! look at 6:03 that was not 3B´s "point blank" range :D

No, it was. Sieg moved forward a bit with his 3B, otherwise the air throw would not connect.

6B8 also has clean hit, which means it's gonna be random damage.

Ivy still doesn't seem weak to me? Siegfriend just seems extremely overpowered.

Also where is this video from? (how recent?)

It's still ok considering 3B is safe on block and has nice push-back. On CH, 3B>9A+B,(B) does tons of damage.

I'm quite sure we played on the old build.

Yep Ring, 6(B)2_8 knocks down on CH when only the 2nd hit hits.

3B 6B9 doesn't connect at max range.

I saw that Ivy still has 6A, K (old CL6A, K) but there's no more mix up. It's just high high now. So cool.

And, wait for it, the bK (old SW 214K) bug is still here ! Merry christmas ! :D

On the new build the third hit of A+B is still whiffing and IVY's P2 is really ugly. Nothing has changed.

Those videos reminded me ... FC 1B doesn't ring out very well. I thought for sure at least one of those would send Natsu over the wall.

44B -> old CL/WP9B
44A -> I think it's WP22A

I really don't like 2A+B (old SW3B), there's no more pushback at all.

True, I also think the block disadvantage is higher because it's more difficult to step after 2A+B. At least I think CH 2A+B, 9A+B,(B) and CH 2A+B, 6B8 BE are somewhat stronger than old SW CH 3B,CL4B,SW214.

I just saw Ivy's 2P in the live broadcast... oh god!

Back