SCV Live Broadcast On Thursday 12/22

Today, Daishi mentioned via Twitter that the next Soulcalibur V broadcast from their offices in Tokyo, Japan, will take place on Thursday, December 22nd. In this broadcast, the developers will be showcasing matches featuring Xiba, Yoshimitsu, Cervantes, and Aeon, along with something yet to be announced.

I will let the readers speculate on what else may be shown or announced during this broadcast, so make sure to tune in to the broadcast on Thursday and follow @Daishi_CALIBUR for all of the latest Soulcalibur V developments.

[media=xenmedio]3015[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
lol just to show how much of an impact guest characters have on SC:

These are all quoted from the Ezio Gameplay and Theme Videos on Youtube. Guests really do their job. Nice marketing move Namco.
ive been seeing the comments too, they all look like that, kinda makes me mad that their getting it cuz of ezio, its like saying "well this game sucks but not anymore cuz exio is in it" it bothers me and makes me happy at the same time cuz it looks like the game will sell

So I decided to try to stay up and watch this [4 fuckin' AM]. I'm hopin' to see a lot of good matches. I can't wait to see more of Aeon and Xiba! They look like they have a lot of potential. If I can't stay up, somebody record it, or find the archive tomorrow so I can watch what I miss, please [*sigh*...4 fuckin' AM]

It's probably going to be Setsuka, even though I want Rock. Chances are, Rock will be in the game, but not be announced.

well i hope there is a suprise or the next two charcters

YUN SEONG OR SIMILAR REPLACEMENT>>>> PLEASE COME BACK!!!!! ILL BE INVINCIBLE WITH HIM!

since famitsu and other sites believe this stream will be the first premiere of a feature in the game my guess is we might get info on online mode for this stream...don't expect character reveals although they might happen...either way we'll find out in 17 minutes.

It's not watchable because of how much the video lags.
*Sigh* I was anticipating this video for the past few days :'(
But thanks to xragnarok645x I am now enjoying the live broadcast.
^_^

Live streams

6 Viewers
Pharroh_Yami
Pharroh_Yami
Playing some Games with Digital Pickaxe
2 Viewers
ApolloXXXCreed
ApolloXXXCreed
[EN] [XBOX] for one to gain another has to lose /Grinding...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back