SCV- New CHARACTER ideas

Well,bastard sword is both one hand and two hand, for how i imangine it western look aside is more close to a slower more savage Mitsu

Honestly i hope to see finally(12-13 new characters) a bastard sword user,for SC i'm waaaaay more for tough warriors+realistic weapons

I wanna see a proper sword and shield, not some shitty one like what Pat and Pyrrah have.

My sketch for the scottish warrior! (lol the right arm is so wrong XD)

image0002gk.jpg

Nice, but I'd drop the facepaint in favor of a tattoo. If we're going for Scottish, and use the pictish image, their tattoes>>>>Facepaint. Especially since the "facepaint" thing seems to have come from the tattoos. Which in themselves seems to have used Iron pigment to make them blue.

warrior-176.jpg
girls221.jpg

I think we can agree that a female warrior of an empire like Hilde but with the use of a (Link) long sword (No sheild) would be much better then what we currently have.. I never liked Hide's weapon or her annoying attitude of over self rightousness and bravado, could be because of the way she says them in english. (it sounds exaggerated) . So I say a religious (Soul Edge Worshiping character possibly?) replacement like this.

If we cant have Link then someone to pass on his moveset or similar should atleast be a compramise.

The Bottom Girl looks more of a Ripper Type to me. Or a cut and slice type, (not link)

"Hey let's bring Link back!"

I liked Hilde's smug, dogmatic attitude. I did not, however, like seeing it after getting Rung Out from center stage off of one mistake that got poked into A-stage 2 B-stage 2 ad nauseum.

Perhaps that arrogance would have been wiped away from 17 years of internal strife in her kingdom?

I don't know dude, i used this as reference :D

william-wallace-mel-gibson-in-braveheart-7.jpg

I could tell. XD

Braveheart is one of the least historical correct movies, ever. Heck, the Soul Series is probably more historically correct. :P
Kilts? Not used back then. Face paint/Tattoos? Pictish tradition, hadn't been done for more than a half millennium.

But hey, I can live with some of the stupidity in that movie. With one exception:

There was a bridge involved in "The Battle of Stirling Bridge". Derp.

I really would like to see a "real" take on the William Wallace story.

In reference to the above comment about Link's movelist, I'd love to see an updated/rebalanced version of his moves on an English outlaw (non-cheesy Robin Hood-esque character), who could use the bow both as a long range weapon, and as a staff close-up, like Mina from Samurai Showdown. Could be pretty cool, if they could balance him properly.

206309-46401_large.jpg

girls221.jpg

I think we can agree that a female warrior of an empire like Hilde but with the use of a (Link) long sword (No sheild) would be much better then what we currently have.. I never liked Hide's weapon or her annoying attitude of over self rightousness and bravado, could be because of the way she says them in english. (it sounds exaggerated) . So I say a religious (Soul Edge Worshiping character possibly?) replacement like this.

this would be awesome but not with link moveset >_>
well we need a classic style for western wepons just like mitsu's stye for eastern...

@gatsu if its italian according to japanese culture his name has to be mario......and your picture lacks mustaches

I hope they make a character out of that boomerang girl sketch. It would make a great long range style like Ivy's, only in a completely different way of course.

monkey_king-1.jpg

I think it would be cool going for more mythologies in their stories aswell, I hope they can revive the stretchy Poll from SC3 that the store keeper used. It seems perfect for the Monkey King. A crazy monkey at that. what if it got soul edge and Kilik had to fight it to save it's soul?

I was speculating about this with some friends we thought of 4:

1. Another of Cervantes' bastards (like Ivy) uses a sickle that doesn't stretch unlike in SCIII and has a dirk as a sidearm. She would be a "ruffian" instead of an aristocrat such as Ivy. She would also be pursuing Soul Edge believing it would give her the wealth and power she wanted since childhood. She enters the fray in stolen armor taken from men shes killed and had the armor's colors changed and had a sigil added to them that she created for when she takes her place of power after obtaining Soul Edge. Her name is Amelia Easterly and was adopted by a family of thieves. She has reddish brown hair unlike her half-sister and father but has large blue eyes, curves, and very big...lips...and....cheeks....not unlike Ivy

Edit: Amelia has lost her right hand in a battle similar to that of an east coast/west coast gun fight but in the 1600s...and with thieves... but she has since replaced it with an enchanted iron gauntlet

2. A mercenary of the Holy Roman Empire or whatever that damn empire was in the 1590s-early 1600s who wields two battle axes and can throw them at the opponent similar to a tomahawk. He would have a very fierce rival and would be feared throughout the Roman Empire. He would be pursuing Soul Calibur for the Emperor as it was called the Holy Sword and Rome is the most historical city on earth and the Holy Sword would make it the holiest and most powerful city as well. He wears boiled leather and chainmail. He is a well-muscled man but barely over 5'6" and has a recognizable face. His name is Dante Feliciano.

3. A young girl of 18 who aspires to command the British Navy. She fights with a mace and a splintered crossbow and has ties to the Sorels. She will do whatever it takes to become high authority as she was born into a family of amazing talent and wants to prove herself. She wants both swords for herself as she believes retrieving both the sacred and evil swords will make her the most powerful person in the world. She battles in Orichalcum armor (made from the same substance of Sophitia's sword found throughout the games) given to her family by a suspicious Greek woman. She has brown hair tied into a ponytail and has average breasts and a heartshaped face. Her name is Beatrice Stark.

4. A 38 year-old woman of Russian ancestry raised in Italy by the Borgia family. She has milky white skin, blonde hair and high cheekbones. She fights with a bladed fan coated in an odorless poison and carries a hidden gun in her boot. She wears very revealing but classy clothing common of a Courtesan or upscale whore. She also has her hair grown out to below her butt and isn't truly after either sword but is trying to find her older sister who was seperated from their mother and her and brought to Japan. She was once known in Russia as Anya but she was renamed to Alessandra Borgia. Her sister's original name was Natasha but she was found under a cherry blossom tree and she was renamed to Setsuka.

Heres a rough drawing of Amelia Easterly, Cervantes' other bastard child

Attachments

• 279333_257441277606338_100000214030489_1321890_7981576_o-1.jpg
    279333_257441277606338_100000214030489_1321890_7981576_o-1.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 270
Back