SCV Quick Unlock Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
try to fit in a critical edge, they reward points. omega's 66B fills up the meter very fast if you spam it so you can get two of them in very quick games.

got my account to lvl 49 (about 2 hours of afk turbo grinding, starting from lvl 20), got a call from my friend with his info, used the cloud to access his save game file, and am now giving it the same treatment. God bless the cloud. God damn Namco.

I don't think it gets faster than Mitsu BB vs BloodyFrosty in Quick Match (filter: Beginner, N and S America, keep searching until you see him). I tried all sorts of characters and even used a belt and a weight with my joystick to input forward and backward commands for some of them to try different moves, including ringout moves. Mitsu neutral BB won.

If you don't have turbo and don't want to keep hardcore grinding manually while keeping your attention on the game, find a book or something to keep you busy online, bind B to your A/X button as that smart guy Weegee suggested, and just spam away as you have free time.

Kinda sucks that there is so much grinding for less equipment than there was in 3 or 4. I mean the stickers and stuff are cool but I'm at level 36 and there are only like four breastplates, stupid. I hope they release some of the old armor eventually. Also, does anyone know if the Soul Calibur 4 Siegfried armor that you can supposedly unlock is for all CAS or just Siegfried?

And it shouldn't even be necessary for you to grind up to high levels (80+) because so far, I haven't seen any new CaS items. I'm at lvl 88, and all I've gotten since probably lvl 60 are some silly stickers, scars, backgrounds and frames. Maybe a pattern or two... It says 98% of equipment unlocked on my license, and that number has gone up before when all I unlocked was some backgrounds, so I think it's safe to assume that backgrounds, frames, patterns and stickers all count as "Equipment", unfortunately.

I was really hoping it would eventually unlock all the costume pieces that the characters use, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen. From my rough look through the CaS item thumbnails off the game disk, it looks like I might be missing a couple items, so I'm hoping there will be something cool unlocked when I reach max level. I'll be able to tell you guys tomorrow.

From 88 to 98, all you get is a few stickers, some chinese characters, and alot of backgrounds and frames.

EDIT: So i reached max level (99). Anyone care to guess what you get from it?

I bet it's nothing or something dumb.

That really sucks about the customization unlocks. I was really hoping for more stuff down the line, I guess it's all gonna be DLC x..x.

I am so glad i bought that Hori fighting commander 3 pro. I don't use it that much, because the buttons feel wonky to me, but now it has a purpose. Because it has a turbo function. I never ever used it before, but the pad is now sitting on top of my computer and my headset is lying on it and is pressing the x button down. Raphael and his BBB are grinding arcade mode for me while i do enjoyable things. Good stuff, Namco/PS

From 88 to 98, all you get is a few stickers, some chinese characters, and alot of backgrounds and frames.

EDIT: So i reached max level (99). Anyone care to guess what you get from it?

Are the costume parts of the 2p characters unlocked at any level? I heard that they are unlockable but I have no seen proof of that so far.

How much exp does each quick battle give you? I'm trying out the Mitsurugi thing in order to unlock everything because I'm lazy.

For going from 98 to 99, all I got was 2 stickers, 1 big sticker, some new Chinese characters and some backgrounds. I haven't been keeping track of titles, so I'm not sure what title I got from it.

@Baldulf Nope, I don't even think the characters 1P costume parts are unlocked, let alone the 2P ones. Namco, I am disappoint.

@Krusiv You get anywhere from 90 to 120 exp per battle doing the quick battle with mitsurugi, usually around 110.

Everyone says Algol appears at lvl 13, but I cannot find him...
Algol shows up randomly, but rarely, in the Extra route of Arcade Mode. Took me 4 runs through it to finally encounter him. I was in the 20+ level range when it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back