SCV Quick Unlock Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I found a potential drawback to using the Turbo Controller + Mitsurugi method: Your License Card keeps track of overall char use, rather than separating online and offline char use. So, your "Main Char" will be listed as Mitsurugi. And because it takes over 1000 Quick Battles to reach Player Level 99, your "Main" will be staying locked as Mitsurugi for quite a while.

You can attempt to counteract this by using your actual main char for the Turbo Controller trick. But there's no guarantee that the results will be nearly as good. I mean it already takes like 20 hours to max out using Mitsu, and that's supposed to be the fastest. So who knows what the slowest char for this method would be like.

Arcade generally levels you faster if you don't mind more difficult AI. But you get a 200 player point bonus every time you complete it.
Given that an average match win is worth about 100 points, which method works faster depends on whether you can win the 6 matches in Arcade mode faster than you beat about 8 foes in Quick Battle. Given that you can choose ultra-easy foes in quick battle and easily win by ring-outs or other methods in under 10 seconds per battle (and thus under 30 seconds per match), I find that the quick battle earns points faster for me than using arcade mode.

Hey guys I found a potential drawback to using the Turbo Controller + Mitsurugi method: Your License Card keeps track of overall char use, rather than separating online and offline char use. So, your "Main Char" will be listed as Mitsurugi. And because it takes over 1000 Quick Battles to reach Player Level 99, your "Main" will be staying locked as Mitsurugi for quite a while.

You can attempt to counteract this by using your actual main char for the Turbo Controller trick. But there's no guarantee that the results will be nearly as good. I mean it already takes like 20 hours to max out using Mitsu, and that's supposed to be the fastest. So who knows what the slowest char for this method would be like.
What about Arcade mode? Doesn't that add to your main % by run through, not by match?

Anybody know if you can get the SCIV Soul Calibur and Soul Edge? I know they're in the game, but did Namco just flash those at us to look cool?

Also, how do you obtain the superhero weapon effects for your created characters

I wanted to know guys: is there any bat wings neck equipment? I've seen a Quick Battle character with those wings, and while I have the accessory, they can't be as big and don't move like a cape.

I wanted to know guys: is there any bat wings neck equipment? I've seen a Quick Battle character with those wings, and while I have the accessory, they can't be as big and don't move like a cape.
I think what you are looking for is the Neck/Back equipment called the Crimson Wings which is unlocked at level 38.

I wonder to what extent they'll be releasing parts as DLC, we already know nightmare and seigfried are in the game, seeing as there's no way to unlock them it'll mean they're DLC. Who knows what else we'll get. Here's hoping for skins of old outfits and characters.

Level 60 - Unlocks stickers (includes bullet hole scar, a new rose, a bow, and several Chinese characters)

Unfortunately, after reaching level 60, the experience needed to gain a new level jumps from 1200 exp to 1800 exp per level.

Reactions: Cla
Arcade generally levels you faster if you don't mind more difficult AI. But you get a 200 player point bonus every time you complete it.
Hmmm, I suppose I could give that a that a try. (All those different routes in Arcade mode and no Arcade style endings sigh..) Anyway concerning that "turbo-controller trick" How would placing the "B" attack on the Ok button work? Does beating up the same character over and over again continually gain you points? Is that the idea?

Legendary Souls can be unlocked without Story Mode. I haven't touched Story Mode yet, but was able to unlock Legendary Souls by leveling up. I am currently Level 27 and I think I unlocked it between Level 25 to 27. Can't recall when exactly I got it.

I have one question. Is there an Officer's Hat similar to M. Bison, like in Soul Calibur 4? My previous character had it, but I wonder if it's still in the game.
It's not in there unfortunately. I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but it seems like they also excluded most of the "modern" equipment SCIV had. There's almost no school equipment, no flight jacket, no drum corps jacket, no formal pants, no neck ties, and no button shirt. I would've preferred them carry that stuff over than the things they chose. Its a huge let down for me, because my characters were created with modern looks. I have to make less costumes and characters now. :(

Also, Flight jacket > Congratulatory jacket

Anyway concerning that "turbo-controller trick" How would placing the "B" attack on the Ok button work? Does beating up the same character over and over again continually gain you points? Is that the idea?
That's exactly the idea. You tend to earn the most points by quickly killing foes, regardless of their difficulty. As a result you tend to earn points the fastest by rapidly defeating wimpy foes over and over.

Has anyone unlocked any of these two. I am curious about them, especially for the second one as it looks like Astaroth's skin?

img.png

Kinda pissed off there's no extra hair to unlock, I mean is it that hard to program a generic ponytail? I really want to make Taki grrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back