SCV Voldo Revealed - Creepier Than Ever!

Hardly I just have the ability to look at things from an abstract perspective...many in fact would say that is a sign of genius.
so you're telling me that you're a genius just because you said Voldo is handsome? then this mofo that said he's in love with Voldo must be Einstein

so you're telling me that you're a genius just because you said Voldo is handsome? then this mofo that said he's in love with Voldo must be Einstein
Nope I never said that not directly. However what is attractive and unattractive is in the eye of the beholder so to speak...and you can't deny he has good bone structure.

>.> Not yet.

if im correct they used a a very flexible guy to catch some of voldo move animations and record them to the game. i think thisis him. this guy is also a person in that show with superheros and he finds them or something like that. unfortunately he isnt 50 or 67 no one that old can be this flexible unless they had a VERY fast metabolism.

if im correct they used a a very flexible guy to catch some of voldo move animations and record them to the game. i think thisis him. this guy is also a person in that show with superheros and he finds them or something like that. unfortunately he isnt 50 or 67 no one that old can be this flexible unless they had a VERY fast metabolism.
That was...freaking amazing...and kinda stomach turning...but still amazing thank you for sharing

Voldo is an original character of SCV. No matter how weird he is; he always makes me laugh ^.^ Go Voldo!

Bit disappointed his age isn't being used to enhance his nightmare inducement.

Is Voldo now our oldest non-immortal in the cast?

Back