SCV Voldo Revealed - Creepier Than Ever!

68352298548c63ef917fd3.jpg

I know the intent, just ain't my cup-o-tea.

And Idle, don't be silly. Voldo on Vacation is a sure thing.

well he has this move called "mantis crawl" so why not.

PS: forgot to mention minus the fury costume.

Tarantula Voldo better have a kickass CE. Hopefully he'll shout "Maximum Voldo" in his hiss-language before doing something more cinematic then a flaming pinwheel.

I get what it's for, doesn't mean I think it looks good. I'm not even a huge fan of the spider-theme to begin with, but at least it is giving him the most badass codpiece to date

Soul Calibur 5 isn't Soul Calibur 5 without a gay ass Voldo. Am I right hater?

Also that pic of him in Mantis crawl is the creepiest thing I've seen in a while, especially since that codfacepiece makes it look like he has two huge....

Soul Calibur 5 isn't Soul Calibur 5 without a gay ass Voldo. Am I right hater?

Also that pic of him in Mantis crawl is the creepiest thing I've seen in a while, especially since that codfacepiece makes it look like he has two huge....
balls...thought I would finish that sentance for you.

All things considered, remember they removed "armor break" in SC5, so if his defaults aren't to your liking you can actually make a Voldo costume which doesn't explode into underwear.
-Idle

Wait wasn't armor break shown in various video clips though? Sorry for the off topic question.

Anyway I really like the spider premise of this costume but hate the color scheme. But that codpiece has taken the crown away from the SC bull codpiece as the most disturbing so I approve. Anyway overall I am just happy to see ol' Voldo return to electric hump the next generation.

Back