SCV Voldo Revealed - Creepier Than Ever!

Soul

Valide Kösem Sultan
  • Name: Voldo
  • Sex: Male
  • Birthplace: Palermo, Kingdom of Naples
  • Height: 6'0" (183 cm)
  • Weight: 174 lbs. (79 kg)
  • Date of Birth: August 25th
  • Blood Type: A
  • Weapon: Katar (Jamadhar) x2
  • Weapon Name: Manas & Ayus
  • Fighting Style: Self-Taught
  • Family: His parents and brothers all died in war. His master is Vercci who should be long dead.
Copy (2) of Voldo SC5 art.jpg

Voldo render.jpg

ME0001433990_2.jpg

sc5_pub_ss_voldo1_000.jpg

sc5_pub_ss_voldo1_ivy1_005.jpg

sc5_pub_ss_voldo1_ivy1_008.jpg

sc5_pub_ss_voldo1_002.jpg

HE'S BACK!!!!!
Seems like some parts of his face are shown,but green/grey eyes?

I'm actually liking the near mask-less costume. Wouldn't this be the first time we've seen his eye?

Actually thought he'd be a little more wrinkled cuz he was pretty old in the other games. Didn't know they had botox back then.

those arent his eyes its a piece of metal or goggle or something. its like a U shape blocking his eyes. i know i thought it was his eyes too but i dont think voldo looks like a snake.

I LOVE THE HANIBAL LECTER MASK THOUGH!!!!

Hahaha he has a bigger cup

When I saw his eyes in the trailer, I nearly fell off my chair in amazement. Now if only we could open that mouth. xD
Anyways, that is possibly one of the best ideas Namco made in regards to designing characters. And I don't think hes gotten wrinkly because of all that bizarre stretching. Probably stretched the wrinkles out. :P

His costume style seems to be inspired with some sort of spider; perhaps a tarantula? Anyway, I'm pretty glad he's back. Can't wait to see his Critical Edge!

Psst! Nice signature Soul...

Seems like some parts of his face are shown!!!but green/grey eyes???
Those aren't eyes. It's a metal cover over his eyes. Kinda like metallic swimming goggles, but they don't wrap around.

And they make him look like a badass

His costume style seems to be inspired with some sort of spider; perhaps a tarantula? Anyway, I'm pretty glad he's back. Can't wait to see his Critical Edge!

Psst! Nice signature Soul...
spider stance? get ready to see a male zafina.

Congratulations Voldo board!

Voldo's new 1p spider motif (chest plate, multi-red eyed crotch guard, webbing suit, and 8-leg face cage looks really cool) though I think tekken did the ol' spider thing already. Regardless, Voldo is one of the safest bets for returning characters. I cannot picture this as "son of voldo".

Back