SCV Yoshimitsu Q&A and General Discussion

You can use 6 or 4 whichever you're more comfortable with. I personally use 4. RCC is basically used so that Yoshi can return to the neutral standing position quicker so that 3b can come out faster. RCC is done by tapping any general direction on the dpad to recover from crouching stance quicker.

You can use 6 or 4 whichever you're more comfortable with. I personally use 4. RCC is basically used so that Yoshi can return to the neutral standing position quicker so that 3b can come out faster. RCC is done by tapping any general direction on the dpad to recover from crouching stance quicker.
thank you wise master ahahah

Jeez, asked by the same dude twice in two weeks? I am going to sticky a thread...
i dont know if your being mean or helping

Injustice: Kappas among us is killing my execution game with yoshi :|

On a positive note, I wish good luck to any Yoshis attending the tourney tommorow! (at least so ive heard there was one tommorow o.o) Shikizoku Zekuu dat win screen!

Well, that escalated quickly. How were these at all seeded? Lol

Edit: This is going to turn into an ultimatum.. Kappa

True that. But now that I remember that this thread is here (and that SCV has become sort of fun again) hopefully I can spread some matchup/general knowledge that maybe y'all don't know about.

I helped out on some MU stuff. Maybe you can check it out here. Imho, I think it's better to have more opinions from each Yoshis. As it stands my knowledge is limited until I myself do some trial and error in tourneys.

I'm in the process of compiling a ton of random tips, tricks, miscellaneous stuff sometime tonight or tomorrow. Every Yoshi plays generally differently I've learned and I learn something new everytine I have a MM with one. Match up knowledge for Nghtmares would be greatly appreciated though. Kappa

With me and Mkl in the same pool along with Thermidor, it's clear one of us will not advance. So we need as much namu in semis as possible!

Back