SCVI Tira Edits

SpellcraftQuill

[14] Master
Hey, Alexandra, stop copying me! The corset and Pirate Boots really suit her. I do appreciate that you used a more traditional palette on her too. I was a bit heavy handed with my black and white I’ll admit.

Alexandra

Fearless Eyes
Hey, Alexandra, stop copying me! The corset and Pirate Boots really suit her. I do appreciate that you used a more traditional palette on her too. I was a bit heavy handed with my black and white I’ll admit.
There’s nothing wrong with using bold color schemes! I actually really liked the classic black/white on yours, and you know I tend to stray toward muted sad color palettes usually 😂

Pocky-Yoshi

[14] Master
Attempt to make Soul Edge Tira, but I think I'll call her Phoenix Down Tira. Why?

Soul Edge Tira (1).jpg
Soul Edge Tira (2).jpg
Soul Edge Tira (3).jpg
Soul Edge Tira (4).jpg

Because we're gonna need a Phoenix Down to revive Drona....
Soul Edge Tira (5).jpg

Amesang

[05] Battler
While I've shown off my "schoolgirl Tira" previously, it seems I neglected to add her to the Tira edit list… oops! So here's some brand-new screenshots! After all of this time it's still one of the few main character costumes I've made that isn't based on a pre-existing character. Heh.

Originally I was going to dress her up as a Suicide Squad version of Harley Quinn, as I had dressed her up as the Animated Series version in IV and V… but I was too lazy to look up a reference; eventually I decided to dress her up as Jinx from League of Legends.

At first the "schoolgirl" outfit was going to be a placeholder but then I really got into it with her socks and sneakers; the socks, in particular, have been updated to make use of the new dual-stripe stickers instead of overlaying a striped pattern with square stickers (since light-colored stickers are more opaque and hide underlying textures).

Absolutely my favorite aspect was putting together this "history book" for her; I wanted something more to spruce up her schoolgirl look and how else am I going to use that "newspaper print" pattern? I also really like how well the rainbow pattern looks with her Bifrost.
FORMULA: https://www.schadenfreudestudios.com/forum/thread.php?thread=85&page=2#11

Last edited: