SCVI Tira Edits

orangeislands31

[13] Hero
I'm pretty OCD about the way that the CaS equipment matches as far as the different embellishments go, so I'm kind of stuck doing 1p color edits for now. :p

I'm also not a huge fan of Tira's fantastically wild color palette, so I gave her something a bit more rustic, and earthy.

Last edited:

Ardent

[08] Mercenary
Butt wait... There's more! 🍑

Great designs!! :) A question if I may? Does Kaine's outfit (basically the lewd undies) has that bug which resizes a character's body, much like how 2B's dress does? I heard a while back that a person eguipped Ivy with 2B's dress. The result was Ivy had a small-looking body and a big head.

orangeislands31

[13] Hero
Great designs!! :) A question if I may? Does Kaine's outfit (basically the lewd undies) has that bug which resizes a character's body, much like how 2B's dress does? I heard a while back that a person eguipped Ivy with 2B's dress. The result was Ivy had a small-looking body and a big head.
Yes that is correct. Both of 2B's outfits have fucked up proportions, and it makes every character in them have too large of a head. It's super annoying.

Gilded_Hand

[01] Neophyte
Finally! First CAS DLC has arrived! I'm a bit disappointed with the new parts for its incompatibility with other parts, but there are some very useful parts the base game lacked, like new boots for female characters.
I've made Tira's alt-cos with new parts. The result, though it's unintentional, resembles to Thief in Final Fantasy

orangeislands31

[13] Hero
Couldn't they have just added Negan as a guest character for Soul Calibur instead? ;_; Eh, this is the best that I could do right now. This is an obvious gender bend of Negan cosplay on Tira, because she can bash people's heads in JUST as good as any man! I wish that I could have access to better pieces to make this look a bit more believable, so any feedback is definitely appreciated on this. <3

Amesang

[04] Fighter
Last edited:

Alessa_Vice

[03] Disciple
Couldn't they have just added Negan as a guest character for Soul Calibur instead? ;_; Eh, this is the best that I could do right now. This is an obvious gender bend of Negan cosplay on Tira, because she can bash people's heads in JUST as good as any man! I wish that I could have access to better pieces to make this look a bit more believable, so any feedback is definitely appreciated on this. <3

Oh man is this a normal person Tira?