[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

This something important wouldn't happen to be related to a festival this weekend held in celebration of a special plant now would it?

Been in WA a year now from Socal, and thinking of meeting up/ playing some if anyone is in eastside, Seattle (I'm in Bellevue) Does anyone play regularly like that

Been in WA a year now from Socal, and thinking of meeting up/ playing some if anyone is in eastside, Seattle (I'm in Bellevue) Does anyone play regularly like that
We have casuals every thursday at super smash games in Tacoma, monthly tournaments at game clucks in Lynwood, and there is going to be a tournament at game breakerz in Auburn this saturday or next but I doubt any soulcalibur players will be there since they normally don't run it at game breakerz.

not gonna be at smash tonight.

naomi, we have things around here if you are willing to travel. we are a bit spread around so we all have to travel a bit.

as for gamebreakerz, shandor claims that there is no space for more games, but before he took his break, we were welcome there - lovely venue. maybe we should talk to shandor and see if we can get our game run there again.

well people its offical I'm done with court wish things would have went better but I'm able to move so I'll be moving to Washington next sat-Sunday I hope to meet and play with y'all make some new friends

Problem with that though is he requires at least 10 people to run a tournament and it's usually only 4-5 of us at any given event. But maybe with the new people we're getting that can change.

Last edited:
we usually have a decent showing in lynnwood. i guess we will have to see what the scene is looking like with the new faces, though.

Yo just a reminder casuals tonight at super smash games in Tacoma bring all y'all beautiful faces their. If you any of you first timers need directions google maps that shit. Its how I found it.

alright I'm up here in Washington where are these casuals and tournys?
super smash games in Tacoma for casuals every thursday from Everett you can take I405 S till you get to the exit for I5 S (I believe the exit number is 3 or 4. maybe 5) take I5 S till you get to exit 130 for S 56th st turn left onto S 56th street and then take a right pretty much immediately after at the light (can't remember the street name) and then just go straight down that street until you the venue to your right (there is a starbucks to the left you can park there.) These directions are the same for anyone coming from north of Seattle. Tournaments are in Lynwood at GameClucks better to look up directions for that yourself. The tournaments at gameclucks are monthly always on a Saturday in the middle of the month. The others know more specifically when.

hey ppl my psn is ReapInColdBlood probably Friday I will have my new internet Comcast blast 50mb up 10 Mb down or otherway around maybe but add me so we can play and hope to meet y'all at causals

GGs Artoria if I did anything while we were that seemed douchey I was just having fun and trollin a bit no ill meant and besides you did it first :p

GGs Artoria if I did anything while we were that seemed douchey I was just having fun and trollin a bit no ill meant and besides you did it first :p
you didn't do anything gg I'm still adjusting but I'll give you better games soon you got lucky today

so correct me if im wrong but we're having another tourney in lynwood next saturday right? Also i won't be attending casuals today gots to pay muh bills

Back