Setsuka Combos

I'd just go through the trouble of getting the just frames down, especially considering, with the exception of agB, they're all pretty useful in one way or another (not saying agb isn't useless, but it's definately my least favorite JF of hers).

Question - After ending a combo with 22A+B,B, is 1B:B gauranteed?! I find if I time it right it'll land on grounded. I guess they have to get up the first chance they get, otherwise gauranteed?!?! LMK what you guys think.

it's not guaranteed but it really hits a lot. i really like doing that move to. even if they get up and don't block it you can immediatly go for more damage. it's very good when u mix it with a 2K or so.

Was just playing around with some Broken Destiny stuff I had found and found out that CH WR B ---> JF Umbrella works in this version too. Guess it can be used to wall combo if they're off-axis for the 22A+B B or ring out a little further. Also, not sure exactly what I did as I was just playing around, but I know I got a 101 damage wall combo with opponent's back to the wall of of this. I'm not sure what combo I did, but I think I started it with either CH WR B or 1B:B.

I can't remember if I posted it here or not, but you can get 1B:B ---> 3B ---> whatever on the bigger characters.

Another combo for you 1B:B wall combo fanatics! Don't think I've seen this one posted. Either way, the combo is:

1B:B, 1B:B, W, 3B, W, B+K combo.

Of course, they can't be off axis, and I only tested this against Algol.

I usually just do 1B:B, 1B:B, W!, FC3B:B, A+K -->B, Umbrella because it does more damage if they tech, but the relaunch sometimes misses for reasons I've yet to understand. >_>

Other than that, I like the flash and the sound JFs make. =D

Doesn't anyone do 1B:B 2143B:B Jf Umbrella? Its the one I usually always do. Whats the dmg on this one? I've never checked it out to compare with others.

I was talking about wall comboes. And, yeah, I usually do that one for the flash, but 1B:B, 1B:B, JF Umbrella does more damage.

Forgive me if its already known, too lazy to read the whole thread or watch if its already in a combo vid :)

Instead of going for 2A+B~22A+B for the normal 47 Damage or something you can do 2A+B~RCC~A+KB~Umbrella for almost 70 Damage.

Its guaranteed for all Tech directions except LEFT. Of course with Setsuka instead of doing the real RCC you only do one wave dash, so its 2A+B~236~A+KB~Umbrella...it requires some timing, better train it :)

If they dont tech at all its 63 DMG, if you catch them while teching up to 75ish.

Fot those who tech to left you can delay the A+KA which will give you a "Slide hit" for another 23 Damage, but i would rather run up and take the Sidethrow Mixup since you will catch them from the side.

Or if you are supercool, wave dash into B+K is a tech trap which catches LEFT :) So there you have your 100+ :) Its not easy though, have a look into it and tell me your observations! Timing required for the Sakura Tech trap....but i guess 120 DMG is worth it! If they eat this one you basically get the initial combo for almost free!

Tested only on Yoshi.

Doc out.

EDIT: Somebody needs to check all chars for the B+K Tech Trap, looks like it works very well on Yoshi, but not at all on Kilik. of course. Guess its hitbox depending again, worked also on asta...

Here are the combos that i mostly use online!
:4::+::K: Then :B::+::K: :6::1::B::4::4::B::+::K:(70%)
:4::+::A: Then :B::+::K: :6::1::B::1::1::A::+::B:(70%)
:4::+::K: Then :(3)::B: & :K::+::6: & :K::+::A:~:B: :2::3::6::1::+::aB:(50%)
:4::+::A: Then :(3)::B: & :K::+::6: & :K::+::A:~:B: :2::3::6::1::+::aB:(50%)
:4::+::K: Then :2::3::6::3::2::A: & :K::+::B:.:B: (Just) & :(3)::B:(40%)
:4::+::K: Then :aG::B: & :aG::B: & :2::1::4::3::+::aB:(40%)
:1::+::B:.:B: (Just) & :1::+::B:.:B: (Just) & :2::1::4::3: :B:.:B: (Just) & :2::1::4::3::+::aB:(30%)
:4::+::K: Then :(1)::B: & :1::A:,:A: (During Hit) :A: (Just) (30%)

It all depends on the connection!
:sc4set2::sc4set2::sc4set2:Drops Of Blood Fall From My Blade Like Cherry Blossoms:sc4set2::sc4set2::sc4set2:

Here are the combos that i mostly use online!
:4::+::K: Then :B::+::K: :6::1::B::4::4::B::+::K:(70%)
:4::+::A: Then :B::+::K: :6::1::B::1::1::A::+::B:(70%)
:4::+::K: Then :(3)::B: & :K::+::6: & :K::+::A:~:B: :2::3::6::1::+::aB:(50%)
:4::+::A: Then :(3)::B: & :K::+::6: & :K::+::A:~:B: :2::3::6::1::+::aB:(50%)
:4::+::K: Then :2::3::6::3::2::A: & :K::+::B:.:B: (Just) & :(3)::B:(40%)
:4::+::K: Then :aG::B: & :aG::B: & :2::1::4::3::+::aB:(40%)
:1::+::B:.:B: (Just) & :1::+::B:.:B: (Just) & :2::1::4::3: :B:.:B: (Just) & :2::1::4::3::+::aB:(30%)
:4::+::K: Then :(1)::B: & :1::A:,:A: (During Hit) :A: (Just) (30%)

It all depends on the connection!
:sc4set2::sc4set2::sc4set2:Drops Of Blood Fall From My Blade Like Cherry Blossoms:sc4set2::sc4set2::sc4set2:

every single one of those combos is in the first post. You need to learn to read the first posts before you post things.

Seriously...

Bangoo - I understand you are very enthusiastic about this game, but PLEASE read the initial posts before you do so yourself (especially in the character SAs). At this point in the game pretty much every combo possible will be listed.

Synraii - There is no need to insult him over this... If you really have a problem with him do it in PMs not in an SA thread of all places.

Seriously...

Bangoo - I understand you are very enthusiastic about this game, but PLEASE read the initial posts before you do so yourself (especially in the character SAs).
yeah,i know i have problem with that...i'll try to Avoid it in the future...thnx.

With SC5 around the corner, I will officially turn in my last discovery for Sets:​
No matter what range you are at, FC3A+B--> 236b (not 33b) is always guaranteed to combo.​

(Counter Hit) 1B(Just frame)B...1B(Just frame)B...22A(stun)...B+K(Just frame)B...66A+B
This pulls of 85 damage if the first hit was a counter hit.
Standard damage is 83.

Back