Setsuka for Soul Calibur 5!

Yeah tbh Ivy is looking to simple now, might move to natsu or talim if she comes back
I will try to use Setsuka more in SCV, but I want to try out Patroclus or whatever they spell it as this week xD

Setsuka is a really cool character. I like her moves and her looks (she is so beautiful :)). Maybe I will use her as my third character in SC4 and I really hope she is in SC5.

But she would be 41 then right?
She needs something like Ivy, which prevents aging. :D

Yea it shouldn't be a problem. I mean Demi Moore for example is 49 or 50 I think?

demi_moore1_300_400.jpg

And she doesn't really look old imo.

Make her Mirror Blade :GI:[Lvl 8-9] a normal input move plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

Fair enough, LOL I hate it when I see someone who otherwise wouldnt be able to use that move spam, mirror blade, then abuses it.

It's killing me to know if she will be in or not,or what her replacement would look like.
I hope She/Her replacement gets announced/revealed this month along with Leixia and whoever the guests are.

Look at Nina williams for example effectively she's 42
She stopped aging, like Ivy :/

edit: Well she was put to a freeze basically, so i think she's aging again, just delayed (So shes 2- something)

-_- i dont play tekken lol.

She stopped aging, like Ivy :/

edit: Well she was put to a freeze basically, so i think she's aging again, just delayed (So shes 2- something)

-_- i dont play tekken lol.
lol yeah she was put in cyrogenic chamber. But cant we swing the story in such a way, that setsuka gets infected or possessed or makes a deal with a demon taki failed to seal or etc.

I think that we will have a replacement (crying T___T)

is sad but also the most possible...

I wouldn´t like that Setsuka, 17 years after SCIV still searching Mitsu for vengance, it would be just stupid! xD in that 17 years I´m shure they fought! and something hapened! I would like to see Sets + Mitsu in love! from hate to love there is just one step!

Also if you look carefully to Mitsu´s SCV body, he had a looooooot of new scars, probably for courtesy of our beloved Setsuka *o*

Reactions: LP
I think that we will have a replacement (crying T___T)

is sad but also the most possible...

I wouldn´t like that Setsuka, 17 years after SCIV still searching Mitsu for vengance, it would be just stupid! xD in that 17 years I´m shure they fought! and something hapened! I would like to see Sets + Mitsu in love! from hate to love there is just one step!

Also if you look carefully to Mitsu´s SCV body, he had a looooooot of new scars, probably for courtesy of our beloved Setsuka *o*
Yeah thats true, could you imagine she has a daughter with him.
Sets+Mitsu= Uber God

Back